This thread is being watched by 2 people
Rupert Rudd is off-line
25 January 2014 04:10
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

If you look on another site you will recognise the Lincoln University is a rich source of models although the Uni itself isn't mentione. Some lovel girls.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
25 January 2014 04:54
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from RupertRudd
Lincoln University is a rich source of models.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, writing the book etc....

I discovered my 'Muse No.1' while studying at Lincoln Uni and my 'Muse No.3' studied there; both are artists who also modelled (before careers eventually got in the way) and being paid to model was not their primary goal in life.

One of the very few genuine six footer female models I have published was also a Lincoln Uni discovery. Coincidentally, after 12 years she tracked me down only the week before last (through an aquaintance on Friends Reunited, which was very big when we were at Uni together) to ask if I still had any of her old tearsheets. I do, and she's now a very happy bunny.

Many regional university cities, particularly if the uni has a strong Arts tradition, seem to be a great source of models.

Bob

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 generixllc isobel111 kacie Olivia75 prettypolly Princesspixie1
antoinewynn Antz appareil bbphotos Blancho david1500 hodgen Kimily Kjoservices LeeBinns lify Njsphotography Phiesta1 picusio rscott360 siclews Stoker viewphotographic
kerandastudio2