Reminder Secure

Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
RealityImaging is off-line
03 February 2014 15:24
RealityImaging
Photographer

Worcestershire

Princess Diana, The Queen, Prince Charles.....most of the Royals actually, Charlton Heston, Michael Palin, Anthony Hopkins, Rik Mayall, Brian May, Roger Taylor, Leslie Nielsen, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Richard Dreyfus, Leslie Phillips, Stephen Fry, Barbara Windsor, Richard Attenborough........and lots more.

Only one I found to be a pain was Nigel Havers and that was on two separate occasions, so not a one-off. Also, Prince Andrew....every time I was set to Photograph him the COI (they were in charge of the Press at any Royal visit) would always come over and say he was having a bad day so most likely no good images were going to be had. I do mean every time, but I managed to get a few candids that worked out

Simon Chan is off-line
05 February 2014 06:13
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from TonyNutley
LIterally thousands, it was my job.

Tony, are you going to be in Liverpool working for Greenlit these few months?

Tony Nutley is off-lineGold Member
07 February 2014 11:33
TonyNutley
Photographer
TonyNutley
Hampshire
Southampton/Littlehampton

Quote from Chandos
Tony, are you going to be in Liverpool working for Greenlit these few months?

No I finally retired six months ago, I was finding it all very samey. I'm 73, I felt I should get a life outside of fantasy land.

Funnily enough Greenlit was the last English company that I worked with, I assume that they're doing another Foyles.

08 February 2014 07:59
Jackass
Photographer

Yes, selfies!
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

Simon Chan is off-line
08 February 2014 10:54
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from TonyNutley
No I finally retired six months ago, I was finding it all very samey. I'm 73, I felt I should get a life outside of fantasy land.

Funnily enough Greenlit was the last English company that I worked with, I assume that they're doing another Foyles.

Yes they are currently filming over the next few months in Liverpool doubling for postwar London. I thought you might be there did'nt know you retired I'm now more interested in filmmaking and like to see how they shoot. They were suppose to invite local filmmaking students to come and see, still waiting for them to reply back.

feldon is off-line
09 February 2014 03:55
zzdigital
Photographer
zzdigital
West Sussex
(Nr London Gatwick)

I captured a couple of photos of Douglas Bader at a Coventry air show many, many years ago, he was getting out of his private plane and stood on the wing before walking in his usual gait across the grass airstrip.I never spoke to him but a friend sent him the photo which he signed and he asked for a further copy.
“I may have bad habits; I take tea at three.” ― Mick Jagger

Dragon Graffix is off-line
09 February 2014 12:23
DragonGraffix
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

I had the pleasure of photographing 'The Fall' backstage after their gig for my university newspaper. All were very pleasant as I photographed them with my Olympus Trip. After saying our goodbyes, Mark Smith the lead singer called out to me: "Next time you come and photograph us might I suggest you take your lens cap off as you may get much better photographs!" God did I feel like a right muppet!

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." - Sophia Loren

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx digitalheavens djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke