This thread is being watched by 1 person
Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
24 December 2013 13:47
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Claypaws, I agree there is scope for misuse of the system. My understanding (and hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong) is that the site management found that the availability of entering free text on a feedback other than a recommendation itself opened the system to worse abuse.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
26 December 2013 06:56
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

When the no-show with written feedback system was alive you could put meat on the bone but in reality it just caused retaliation. You might assume the legacy of written conversation here on PS would clear up anomalies in the accusations but it didn't as quotes from text messages and emails (outside Purestorm) were often used. I noticed in the past a few people left a positive yellow face but used the free text to denigrate the person! Its a minefield with no simple answer its just disappointing when people give a positive remark when they did have issues, I'm sure we've all come across people here on PS (mainly models) who have a story about an uncomfortable event, if not worse.

Dominic

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Actor_H mandymack RoxyMendez winX
bbphotos Bninja Chris_Mansfield donaldmac Glam2k Johno1 Ladiesman mike0048 moritz78 MrDL msmith_tog nickdandalos peterh redbaron rmi Shootonlocation stevegosh