Rising challenge

ato is off-line
22 December 2013 12:21
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

the images when logging in

The Latest Images From Purestorm Premium Members

Are they not getting better and better in the last years?

It's hard to top them or produce new ideas. What do you think?

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
23 December 2013 04:25
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I agree I think the standard of work, overall is rising.

desyek is off-line
23 December 2013 04:30
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Well, things do tend to improve over time.

It's called progress and development
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

David Heels is off-line
23 December 2013 06:30
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Perhaps the technical standard (on the whole) has improved slightly, but this might have something to do with the quality of affordable cameras, lights, software, etc. that are now on the market.

However, creatively, I can't say there's very much to chirp about at all. Not knocking anybody's work on here, but compared to the American sites like Onemodelplace and Modelmayhem, where the general quality of work, creativity and originality, is considerably higher, I'm afraid we here are on dear old Purestorm, are pretty average at best. (With a few notable exceptions)

Happy Christmas.
Dave

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
23 December 2013 06:58
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

One also needs to remember that MM is, essentially, an American site with a huge membership number from USA, many of whom are quite high end commercial photographers who use MM as a vanity space, so they are often showing work from big budget jobs with good models MUA's etc. it's not every case but a lot of people on here and other sites work with less resources.

23 December 2013 08:26
Socialdisaster
Photographer

I have to say looking at the 12 on the homepage right now, exaactly one is of any worth - creatively or interest wise.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Kimmikitsch wildchief
alanbassettphotography antoinewynn bbphotos bob Brownnwhite ChrisNewton couchestudio david1500 dorrian freddie James7799 JohnDentonPhoto normant parafotos pcmphotography psn redbaron riddell stevegosh tms xposed