Paul Hodson is off-line
21 December 2013 04:16
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from IainT
I didn,t know who was being talked about until the casting was pointed out and have only just seen it.

Badly worded and disrespectful, yes. But she is clearly has the potential to be of a high standard..I can see how she would want a really excellent photographer...decent images could lift her to a completely diffirent level. The truth is there are very few people capable of and probably willing to provide them. most applicants will probably be fantasists or freeloaders and the few applicants who geniunely could give her something will be lost in the dross or she will be to inexperienced to identify the right applicant

I have no doubt she has been inundated with useless offers and "advice" on how to place castings and has now probably left the site in disgust

So my offer of paid work is probably pointless..

Indeed - the disrespectful bit was my only complaint. Let us know how you get on!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

21 December 2013 05:40
barone
Photographer

I like her AND her attitude.
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Gerry is off-line
21 December 2013 06:57
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from IainT
I didn,t know who was being talked about until the casting was pointed out and have only just seen it. Badly worded and disrespectful, yes. But she is clearly has the potential to be of a high standard..I can see how she would want a really excellent photographer...decent images could lift her to a completely diffirent level. The truth is there are very few people capable of and probably willing to provide them. most applicants will probably be fantasists or freeloaders and the few applicants who geniunely could give her something will be lost in the dross or she will be to inexperienced to identify the right applicant I have no doubt she has been inundated with useless offers and "advice" on how to place castings and has now probably left the site in disgust So my offer of paid work is probably pointless..

+1
At long last, someone else gets it! frown
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Pete Whelan is off-line
21 December 2013 07:06
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

Quote from barone
I like her AND her attitude.

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
21 December 2013 07:46
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Maybe an opportunity to have a 'rejected by' category in the reviews on profiles, rather like Ba Hons (failed) .

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie evelynnemarie lynnesel mandymack sarahjane1 Softgentle
A24udi Chazablake cliffc Dave@studio99 Essexjohn expicto firsttake geoffmarchant GlasgowPhotographer gwentman humphries jpegster kaosrox Ladiesman lenspoynter mauricesimagery p4pFetography photosareu Rhadamanthus rscott360 stevebenson stevegosh steveh32 TerryXX99 thelook tlm151 two_stops westend_portfolios