Paul Hodson is off-line
07 December 2013 11:07
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from CCP

Yes, if I We're a white south African I would make plans to leave. Winnie has been seen at rallys with people wearing t-shirts saying 'one bullet for one white settler' and the chap who's running the country at the moment (can't remember his name) has been seen dancing around with others singing songs about killing white people, not that long ago. So yes, I think it will go the same way as Zimbabwe.

Fortunately the current President us an educated intelligent guy who didn't rape someone a few years ago:

As a former head of the South African national Aids council, Mr Zuma shocked many people by arguing, against scientific evidence, that there was little danger of him contracting HIV from unprotected sex.

He said taking a shower after having intercourse with the woman had reduced the risk of transmission.

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Frank Sinnott is off-line
08 December 2013 11:36
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Quote from Kiboko
I watched an Arnie Schwarzenegger film the other night called Collateral Damage. The film started with Arnie's wife and child waiting for him outside a restaurant, when a terrorist bomb exploded, killing them both. The perpetrator was a Colombian attempting to persuade the Americans to leave his country. I don't believe that certain types of violence, eg. terrorist bombings which kill indiscriminately, are justified in any circumstances, because innocent people including women and children also become victims. I have a vague recollection of my parents discussing bombs going off in S. Africa on the News all those years ago, - can anyone tell me whether the ANC resorted to this type of action or was it solely agitation, demonstration, and/or political assassinations? And whether or not N.M. was responsible or personally involved?

Perhaps this will enlighten you.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Flaw2.umkc.edu%2Ffaculty%2Fprojects%2Fftrials%2Fmandela%2Fmandelachronology.html&ei=y5ykUtDLKtCshQeOtoGYDw&usg=AFQjCNEVwThQeT1ikFgcgH3cxLVwNitrBw&sig2=gAAQOdDZvoNRENs7SZYrFQ&bvm=bv.57752919,d.ZG4

Pete Whelan is off-line
11 December 2013 08:11
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

this did make me lol

laugh

www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

Peter Hague is off-line
11 December 2013 08:49
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Quote from vipimages
this did make me lol

laugh

I thought it was the South African 'Bez' tribute act.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

w4pictures is off-line
11 December 2013 12:37
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

He was giving the odds on the 3.30 at Epsom. He can't be the only person to turn up at the wrong event.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs ElleLaura kacie skykantara1
ad360photo asnphotography Bane711 BOBREEVES carshaltonkev dave2008 davejohn DJ200 fineprint hylander IanHighlander Ianparker1 JohnDentonPhoto Jpdo Kjoservices liteangle mauricesimagery moritz78 oscar pmeswani redbaron rscott360 tarmoo thelook Thestarglider tms tonyjolley