Reminder Secure

What do you think - recent shoot

05 December 2013 07:59
Louise94
Model

Hey guys! Here are some images from a recent shoot with Nicola Louise Davies... what do you think and which are your favorites? I love them all, struggling to choose my favorites...

Louise x

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2013 12:30
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

3 is my fave, 4 the face colour is a bit red, all are lovely happy pinups . I do like the rockabilly feel and background colours

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2013 13:42
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Great facial expression on all, 5 my favourite,, even better without strap on shoulder.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2013 17:00
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I like this set, they're nice and vibrant, and you look like you're having fun in them.

My preferences are 3 & 2.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

05 December 2013 17:48
pmeu
Photographer

They are a good set and you are dead right to be very happy with them. Well done you and Nicola.

Alan Johnson is off-line
06 December 2013 05:26
Alan_Jay
Photographer
Alan_Jay
South Yorkshire

A great set, Louise!
my order of preference: 1,2,6,3,5,4.

Both aesthetically and photographically No. 1 is one of the best images I've seen in some time.  For me, it just goes to show that when you get a good photographer and model working together,  you can break the odd 'rule' and still produce an excellent image.  I think that if I had that hanging on my wall,  I'd still smile every time I looked at it years from now.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a motorbike and that's pretty close! :o)

w4pictures is off-line
06 December 2013 07:36
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

1 and 3 for me. They are all great fun. One of the most feel-good sets ever!

20 January 2014 12:46
bpxdev
Photographer

I absolutely love classic advertising pin-up style shots. I'm hoping to do stuff like this in the future as well, fantastic Set.
Taking pictures of things in places...

HowardJ is off-line
20 January 2014 17:11
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

very nice.

20 January 2014 17:44
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Number 1 is my favourite

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs ElleLaura kacie QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez skykantara1
ad360photo antoinewynn asnphotography Bane711 BOBREEVES Cheshunt83 dave2008 davejohn ellessephotography fineprint hylander IanHighlander Ianparker1 jasper Jpdo jyp Kjoservices liteangle moritz78 oscar pmeswani Swyftie thelook Thestarglider tms tonyjolley