New member from Poland :)

Savra is off-line
30 November 2013 21:16
Savra
Model
Savra
London

I moved to London about a month ago and I just wanted to say HELLO
I took part in tens of shoots in Poland, mostly alternative style. I would like to continue my adventure with modelling in England and I'm curious what you think about my photos Please have a look at my portfolio

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
30 November 2013 22:03
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

Welcome. I really like your main profile image and your hair is funky. You have a good look and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people in London willing to work with you.
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Gerry is off-line
01 December 2013 05:28
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

You have an interesting and captivating look and I like most of the pictures.

There should be plenty of people interested in working with you. Many that can offer the style of shoot you have on your port would be more likely to offer TF but there are a few who would also pay. The majority who pay offer less sophistication in their shoots
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

w4pictures is off-line
01 December 2013 05:43
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Hello. As above, you have many lovely pictures (great locations too) and a strong, individual look. You have worked with some good photographers to achieve these pics. Keep up the good work!

Profile Pictures is off-line
01 December 2013 05:50
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Lovely portfolio, a refreshing change from the norm.

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 Katieann1
AaronKent Davidhunt dby47 Foxwellphoto George99 jccj1 Kjoservices nickdandalos Platidonio redbaron skymouse Spiritofwales stevegosh Thunder_Photos