Gunner is off-line
29 November 2013 13:56
Baldrick
Photographer
Baldrick
County Durham
Darlington

Hello all
I post on here once in a blue moon but just thought I had to say something that I read today in the newspaper.

A beautiful young lady of only fifteen taking her own life in woods near her home,'her crime?'being ginger haired!

I am not going into the whole bullying debate but it just makes me really sad and sometimes very angry how pathetic these low life really are

I know it won't be the last it's just a waste of a young life.

To all the beautiful lady's on here blond,brunette,red haired,ginger whatever you are 'power to you' and fingers up to whoever tells you otherwise!

Regards Kevin

Chrissie Red is off-line
29 November 2013 14:15
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I used to feel the same way about my hair, kids are cruel and some adults can be even more nasty about red heads.

Thankfully as I've grown up (and most others have) I have found that most other adults like red hair and I get lots of compliments about mine. Its a shame the young lass didn't give it a couple of years and I bet with time she would have regained her confidence

30 November 2013 04:37
johnlp
Photographer

Where would the Pre-Raphalite painters be without red haired women?  I can never find enough models with red hair.

30 November 2013 11:33
Jackass
Photographer

I love ginger/red, and I love freckles even more. I've approached a couple of freckly models but neither were interested. I don't understand the mentality of people who abuse people simply due to hair colour.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

Paul Hodson is off-line
30 November 2013 11:40
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Jackass
I love ginger/red, and I love freckles even more. I've approached a couple of freckly models but neither were interested. I don't understand the mentality of people who abuse people simply due to hair colour.

I don't understand the mentality of people who abuse people.................... 
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke