Reminder Secure

Anyone who likes filming / photographing birds should watch this......

Anthonygh is off-line
27 November 2013 04:23
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/11/this-film-should-be-seen-by-the-entire-world.html

Tony Stephenson is off-line
27 November 2013 05:22
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Very poignant! 

The moral is to dispose of litter and waste responsibly!
www.le-femme.co.uk

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
27 November 2013 07:12
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Very poignant+1 and very disturbing but im afraid nothing will happen...just have to walk almost anywhere in public, youngsters & adults just discard rubbish in the street, nobody cares....
truth is very few ppl care for the world they live in and those who DO suffer with no help from goverments etc etc...

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
27 November 2013 08:53
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

There's a moral issue here that the photographer/film maker has to deal with as well - once you've taken your photograohs/made your films do you take the rubbish away, organise a ship to collect it or simply tell the world how bad things are? Before I started photographing people I used to photograph beach rubbish and to be honest if you don't take the smaller rubbish away that you shoot you are part of the problem. Container ships and fishing boats are the worst around the U.K coast but I've known other 'rubbish snappers' to have come across cows, fridges and TV sets and however much you want to help something's just won't fit in a carrier bag or two.
It was broken when I got here

Jason Garner is off-line
02 December 2013 22:57
shireknight
Photographer
shireknight
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Thanks for posting this I've also shared it on my facebook page.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ebbrell1991 ElleLaura mandymack Olivia75 Stephieb27
ad360photo AndiCallen anochecer bradder david1500 dorrian duncanpritchard Essexjohn eyecandiphotography Jamesrichards Jan77 jefflynne JOOPninja kaosrox kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman Lssm2 mikehemmings mtkxproject Photokirk1 siclews skymouse sophieart two_stops Willy_O
photo39