Reminder Secure

Photoshop CC and Lightroom for £8.78 amonth.

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
21 November 2013 15:13
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

For a limited time, you can join a special Creative Cloud plan. It includes access to Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5, plus feature updates and upgrades as they are available, 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration, and a Behance ProSite. And it's just £8.78/month when you sign up for a one-year plan, but you need to join by December 2, 2013. Questions? See our FAQ and terms.

https://creative.adobe.com/plans/offer/photoshop+lightroom?store_code=gb&locale=en

Paul Hodson is off-line
21 November 2013 15:34
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

How much is it after a year (when you are dependant on it)?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

21 November 2013 15:51
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

From what I heard they have no intention of changing the structure after any set period of time but the offer is only available until early Dec 2-3rd. Its $9.99 in the US, £6.18 converted, now that really would be interesting!

Nige Nw is off-lineSilver Member
21 November 2013 16:17
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Lancashire

providing you sign up before the deadline it remains at £8.78 (which includes VAT)- although I assume there may be an inflation factor after a while - at least it doesn't jump up the original price of at least double that

21 November 2013 16:31
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

Does anyone know if you have plugins now working with CS5 what happens when you go cloud CC/LR?

Les Higgins is off-lineSilver Member
21 November 2013 18:13
lester2705
Photographer
lester2705
Tyne and Wear

I signed up yesterday and its now all running fine. I transferred my plug-ins brushes actions and styles and they work a treat with no issues at all. They say its £8.78 per month which just comes off my card and it goes up to the normall price after 12 months, but if memory serves its about 17 quid a month at its normal price for that package

Neil Anderson is off-line
21 November 2013 23:04
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from lester2705
I signed up yesterday and its now all running fine. I transferred my plug-ins brushes actions and styles and they work a treat with no issues at all. They say its £8.78 per month which just comes off my card and it goes up to the normall price after 12 months, but if memory serves its about 17 quid a month at its normal price for that package

8.78 is the normal price. It isn't an introductory offer. You have to sign up by dec 31st
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
22 November 2013 02:11
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from stolenfaces
8.78 is the normal price. It isn't an introductory offer. You have to sign up by dec 31st

And that's what worries people.  If it were a 'normal' price, there wouldn't be a time limit and furthermore, do you honestly think they'll keep those early adopters at the lower price for evermore when all new customers may end up paying twice as much?   Sooner or later everyone will be on the same deal (whether new customers or old) and it will go up in price eventually, the question is... when?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

CSD Images is off-line
22 November 2013 04:37
CSD_Images
Photographer
CSD_Images
Grampian
Aberdeen

Renewal
After the first 12 months, we will automatically renew your contract based on the current price of the offering.

http://www.adobe.com/store/en_us/popup/offer/ccm_photoshop_app_offer.html

'Tis rather ambiguous to determine if the price will stay at that price or if it'll go up to the post offer price. The cynic in me also says this is is a cheap shot to get people onto the Creative Cloud and away from the perpetual licences. 

www.flickr.com/photos/csd_images | www.celticshadows.co.uk

Les Higgins is off-lineSilver Member
22 November 2013 07:22
lester2705
Photographer
lester2705
Tyne and Wear

Sorry I was presuming it was an offer price. When I first looked into going to the creative cloud I was told it was £17 something per month for PS and LR combination so thought this was a special promotion to get people onboard and then obviously after the 12 months reverting to that 17 quid or whatever inflated price it would be sitting at by then.
When I first signed up though it had to be taken out by 2nd December so must have been extended due to its popularity. Mind, now that I've took this offer up, I've now also been emailed by Adobe offering me the complete package for $29.99 per month for 12 months!!

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura Jessica_Knight RoxyMendez Winterlilly
antoinewynn chopper_images csk_photography djb1 Essexjohn eyecandiphotography GGDP_Photography hylander JohnDentonPhoto keltica lify MIB nickdandalos Njsphotography panda49 paulq photosareu psn redbaron sniffer stevegosh TinDolls Tricky7 VB_Photo Vinceb