Strober is off-line
16 December 2013 18:30
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from keithfusco
I follow a few photographers on YouTube and I just plan on following their sort of stuff with tutorials, behind the scenes stuff and reviews etc.

I know exactly what you mean
www.strober.co.uk

Glasgow Photographer is off-line
17 December 2013 07:49
GlasgowPhotographer
Photographer
GlasgowPhotographer
Strathclyde
Glasgow

A little bit of everything really in the Hockey world with some photography work thrown in as well as a couple of not very good reviews.

Gives me something to do anyway!

www.youtube.com/user/georgemon
Regards, George http://www.monapics.com/html/blog.html

Strober is off-line
17 December 2013 10:18
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

You like your Ice Hockey don't you George... also I had a wee look at the studio videos you got there, nice models there.... Also real good to see that we do in fact have a few YouTubers on here.... just shows you that we all like making videos too, i guess it's just the creative side of us.

Also George what a name you got there Clan TV i like it, 100% suitable for a Scottish man

Quote from GlasgowPhotographer
A little bit of everything really in the Hockey world with some photography work thrown in as well as a couple of not very good reviews.

Gives me something to do anyway!

www.youtube.com/user/georgemon

www.strober.co.uk

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Actor_H mandymack RoxyMendez winX
bbphotos Bninja Chris_Mansfield donaldmac Glam2k humphries Johno1 Ladiesman mike0048 moritz78 MrDL msmith_tog nickdandalos peterh redbaron rmi Shootonlocation stevegosh