New Kid on the Block in Newcastle

Judo Joe is off-lineGold Member
09 November 2013 19:23
JudoJoe
Photographer
JudoJoe
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Hi all i am looking to build up my own portfolio and looking for models who want to work in studio settings, My studio is versatile with several different props I can use to my advantage and here is a selection of my first introduction images on my portfolio, please view these and leave me some comments and if your willing to come to Newburn, then please drop me a line Cheers.
Joe

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
10 November 2013 06:11
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Hello and Welcome.You have some interesting and varied images but sadly rather far away for me.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alicestar DareMeDD ElleLaura RoxyMendez
AlfieJones chicimages copperbronze ellessephotography eyecandiphotography hardik79 Hioctane idubai2018 JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices KosupureUK mike0048 nsw1982 peterh redbaron rscott360 Shootonlocation skymouse stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt Swyftie tms WellandPhoto Willjamieson
prpstudios