Reminder Secure

Lisa Violet ...*timidly waves*.... new to purestorm

04 November 2013 17:55
LisaViolet
Model

Hello!

Just joined today. Any thoughts on my port?

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
04 November 2013 18:11
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Waves back, your port looks tidy, reasonable variety. Purestorm is rather more sensible than Purpleport so don't be alarmed if no one says 'awesome' or 'stunning. Just a bit puzzled why you charge more at weekends?

Gerry is off-line
04 November 2013 18:24
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Don't you mean why offer a discount for weekdays!

Its not my position to say but I suspect far more disposable income is invested in modelling during weekends
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Natural Happy Girl is off-line
04 November 2013 19:00
Natural_happy_girl
Model
Natural_happy_girl
Hampshire

I don't think it's that abnormal to charge more at the weekends- a variety of businesses charge more to use their services at peak times....

For me personally I find that weekends can get booked up very far ahead with modelling/promotions work sooo....

If demand is much higher and Lisa finds she has more work than she needs/wants at the weekend or less than she needs/wants in the week it seems sensible to differentiate in cost...
Southern based art nude with creative outlook will put you at ease

w4pictures is off-line
04 November 2013 19:21
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Waves back. Lovely portfolio and some excellent quirky pictures.

Profile Pictures is off-line
04 November 2013 20:10
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

About time they let you on here! And, if there were any doubters - yup, she is awesome

05 November 2013 04:30
shapeman
Photographer

"Creative" visually Stunning which always helps the Photographer capture a great image.

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. John Lennon

raw and the cooked is off-line
05 November 2013 05:18
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Hi Lisa, good to see you here!

Model Boutique is off-line
05 November 2013 05:28
modelboutique
Photographer
modelboutique
Nottinghamshire
tamworth / nottingham

I love it. Love your look and you've worked with some good photographers clearly. Welcome.

05 November 2013 08:02
LisaViolet
Model

Quote from magpie1
Waves back, your port looks tidy, reasonable variety. Purestorm is rather more sensible than Purpleport so don't be alarmed if no one says 'awesome' or 'stunning. Just a bit puzzled why you charge more at weekends?

Because I would rather not work weekends. If I tell people I charge less during the week, they will move their booking (in most cases)

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Lanny1987 Tashaholz
bob BobWright cgwebster Funder005 lester2705 liteangle ownimage parafotos photostevo redbaron ron Ross85 rscott360 stevegosh TazR2