Nikita Crombie is off-line
03 November 2013 12:33
Nikita20
Model
Nikita20
Devon
Brixham

Hi there

Ive been modelling part time now for about 3 years. Im just generally looking for some advice and guidance to what people really think about my look, my portfolio so far, just basically any positive/negative criticism that people think may help.

Im just looking for some helpful advice for anyone that would like to share it!

Thanks

Nikita

w4pictures is off-line
03 November 2013 18:22
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

You have some great facial expressions and a slight quirkiness to your pictures. You may be right to avoid glamour. If you want to create art, then art nude is often a rewarding path but only if you feel comfortable with it. Otherwise, lifestyle and dance might be your way forward.

Profile Pictures is off-line
03 November 2013 22:40
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Your port is nowhere near as interesting as it ought to be by now I think. Great face and a good fashion figure going to waste a little I think.whilst its not bad, in fact some is nice, I'd say you can do better and deserve to. Maybe spread your wings a little geographically and see who you can work with. I reall don't think you need to consider art nude, particularly if you don't fancy it, but you should consider pushing harder at what you enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your port grow!

39 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Annaxxwachowicz chosin DareMeDD Kacie MissCaraJane pinklilly Rosamund Tharris89
AesirRey alanstrutt bbphotos chandos chicimages cliffc diphoto ElegantCaptures George99 harmonyfilms hylander James7799 jccj1 JRFox KDP kizer Linas Matt1988 MIB p4pFetography redbaron scruff skymouse spiritofwales steveh32 Stevew1 thelook Thunder_Photos VB_Photo vicpics
matt