Reminder Secure

Admin melt down on another site!

This thread is currently locked
raw and the cooked is off-line
17 October 2013 08:27
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Admin melt down on another site? Some rather draconian measures have just taken place. Maybe the grass is not greener... Feel free to comment?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
17 October 2013 08:29
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I'm not on there and not friends with many on there but I get the impression that following some incident, the culprit has immunity and anyone else opposed to said member has been unduely punished. It's all in the name of good honest humour you know.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

raw and the cooked is off-line
17 October 2013 08:43
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Er, that's true but they have made a strange announcement, and I think the axe is falling on a few in a somewhat draconian and arbitrary fashion!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
17 October 2013 08:45
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

As I said, I'm not on there so that's all I know from the various Chinese whispers on a certain social network site.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Purestorm is off-line
17 October 2013 08:52
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Quote from Rawandthecooked
Feel free to comment?

If wishing to comment about another site's administrators please do so on that site. Thanks.
We do not know what has happened on the other site (and it is not really our business) but we do know
that often the general membership using any community's forums has little comprehension of the
serious problems which some users can generate ..... be that intentionally or unintentionally. 

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blurob Charlotte90 DareMeDD ElleLaura kategrimsby RoxyMendez Stephieb27 Winterlilly
Andy_B BOBREEVES Dave@studio99 hjphoto humphries nickdandalos redbaron redmedia robhillphoto simon007 skymouse sniffer Studio1 Willjamieson