Reminder Secure

News news news! I'm leaving London in 4 weeks!

RubyRosetta is off-line
17 August 2013 07:49
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

Hi Tansy... i wish you the best of luck in Nottingham. i lived there for two years and I did some life modelling for trent uni whilst there. You will love the cost of living; I rented a 4 bed house with 3 other people at a grand cost of £575 per month! It is very easy to access London from Notts by train and coach too. 

If you'd like more details about life modelling or any other questions about Nottingham, feel free to message me

17 August 2013 13:19
Tansy_Blue
Model

Thank you all the people! I am super excited to move away. Bit sad to say goodbye to London, but I'll be back soon enough.

Quote from RubyRosetta
Hi Tansy... i wish you the best of luck in Nottingham. i lived there for two years and I did some life modelling for trent uni whilst there. You will love the cost of living; I rented a 4 bed house with 3 other people at a grand cost of £575 per month! It is very easy to access London from Notts by train and coach too. 

If you'd like more details about life modelling or any other questions about Nottingham, feel free to message me

Yeah it's ridiculous how expensive London is compared to everywhere else!

At first I'm going to take some time off and get used to the town/workload, then I'll definitely think about doing some part time work; talk to my tutors about how much time I can devote to it. Probably life modelling as the number of hours you spend modelling isn't all that far removed from the number of hours you work you do...whole lot of behind the scenes work for photography.

Quote from Chandos
You can still model around your university studies. Most students goes there so they can have fun away from home. My first model was a student. Some volunteer modelling for life drawing classes. Some even work in lapdancing bars.

Oddly enough, I'm going to uni so I can study hard, learn interesting things, and get a great degree that will enable me to get a job in the field I want to work in (at the moment, biomedical research, though that may change), so my main focus is definitely not living it up away from home.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alicestar Stratman79
Spiritofwales