Neil Anderson is off-line
08 August 2013 11:02
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from tonycsm
I'd be interested in your source of proven fact which confirms that listening to a radio, actually reduces concentration/judgement levels whilst driving!

If that is the case then I wonder if statistics also support the probability that families or groups of people in cars are more likely to have accidents than single occupants?

Apparently the comment was a joke !
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
08 August 2013 12:33
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Flipping heck,. that's TWO people now who think I was serious! Beggars belief really. Sorry I spoke, the twinkle in my eye and the smile obviously didn't permeate the reality of the written word. Lighten up guys!

Tony Stephenson is off-line
08 August 2013 13:22
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from stolenfaces
Apparently the comment was a joke !

Silly me....I must have missed the smiley!
www.le-femme.co.uk

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs ElleLaura kacie QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez skykantara1
ad360photo antoinewynn asnphotography Bane711 BOBREEVES Cheshunt83 dave2008 davejohn ellessephotography fineprint hylander IanHighlander Ianparker1 jasper Jpdo jyp Kjoservices liteangle moritz78 oscar pmeswani Swyftie thelook Thestarglider tms tonyjolley