Reminder Secure

Wedding photographer required on a TF basis ......lol

www.jonathantennantphotography.co.uk is off-lineSilver Member
03 July 2013 07:43
jonathantennant
Photographer

Surrey
chertsey

Just seen a posting for a wedding photographer on a TF basis.
I'm unsure if the lady who's posted the request appreciates the "value of a wedding photographer" or how much hard work goes into photographing the wedding.

Andy is off-line
03 July 2013 08:41
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Oh Boy....
lets get shootin

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
03 July 2013 08:44
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from jonathantennant
I'm unsure if the lady who's posted the request appreciates the "value of a wedding photographer"

As the value of a wedding snapper is precisely what the client, i.e. the bride (or possibly her mum), assigns to the job said client will know exactly what the value is to her. Of course whether or not the snapper accepts how little the client values their worth is another matter, but that is the snapper's problem if they value themselves higher than the client does.
Bob

Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
03 July 2013 10:54
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

Here we go again!

what is it with photographers on this site, constantly belittleing models castings on the forums?
If you dont like a models casting PLEASE just ignore it and move on.

Paul Hodson is off-line
03 July 2013 11:11
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

03 July 2013 13:33
silverk
Photographer

To be honest its a good way to get experience so why not, we all started somewhere!

04 July 2013 02:44
acme
Photographer

Quote from silverk
To be honest its a good way to get experience so why not, we all started somewhere!

................Only if the Bride on one of the biggest day's of her live couldn't careless how the pictures turn out.

Moi is off-line
04 July 2013 03:27
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from mph
If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!

Is there food involved ? surprise
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

EdT is off-line
04 July 2013 04:19
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from acme

................Only if the Bride on one of the biggest day's of her live couldn't careless how the pictures turn out.

Whether it is "one of the biggest day's of her life" is a question of personal opinion. When I got married 20 years ogo we just had a friend take a few shots. What matters is our life together, not some dumb wedding. Would I have paid more than £200 for wedding day photos? No way ... neither my wife nor I considered it to be of much importance.

The value of a wedding photographer has absolutely nothing to do with how many hours of work it takes, nor the price of the photographer's equipment. It is exactly what the customer is willing to spend and not a penny more.

04 July 2013 04:49
LookintotheLens
Photographer

Quote from EdT
Quote from acme

Whether it is "one of the biggest day's of her life" is a question of personal opinion. When I got married 20 years ogo we just had a friend take a few shots. What matters is our life together, not some dumb wedding. Would I have paid more than £200 for wedding day photos? No way ... neither my wife nor I considered it to be of much importance.

The value of a wedding photographer has absolutely nothing to do with how many hours of work it takes, nor the price of the photographer's equipment. It is exactly what the customer is willing to spend and not a penny more.

+1

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa ElleLaura Gothic_Kitty kategrimsby nicola25 Olivia75 RoxyMendez
ad360photo Andy_B bbphotos Cheshunt83 couchestudio david1500 Jb3329 JohnDentonPhoto KDP lenscape lify midnite nemesis nickdandalos orca_photography RichardJohnPhotograp shinywear sniffer thelook
grailmodels