This thread is being watched by 1 person
J K is off-line
25 June 2013 19:41
BenwellHopper
Photographer
BenwellHopper
Tyne and Wear
newcastle upon tyne

Surprised they didnt mention the possible link When she visited the Robert Doisneau exhibition (where she snapped Dali) and the next day bought a Rolleiflex which became her camera of choice....Wonder if they had a chat, Still its all circumspect.....

OldMaster is off-line
27 June 2013 03:02
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

It would still be my camera of choice..I foolishly sold my mint 2.8f. Apart from what it would be worth now, it was the most versatile camera ever made in my opinion.

The lack of interchangeable lenses never seemed a problem somehow for the style of photography it was intended for. Upside down, waist level, sideways (could even fit the Hasselblad 45 degree prism with an "eastern block" made adapter) plus virtually silent shutter, a transport action to die for and Zeiss or Schneider optics...just gorgeous!!!

I want it back

scubie is off-lineSilver Member
27 June 2013 03:19
scubie
Photographer
scubie
West Sussex
worthing

yep unfortunately sold mine when they were about £100 as no one wanted  film!! now £1700!!!  Hind sight is a great thing.
   Doug

Johnathon is off-line
29 June 2013 08:28
Johnathons
Photographer

Birmingham

Luckily still got mine might get it out again

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators