Reminder Secure

Hospital admission & apologies.

24 June 2013 02:01
Curved_Creations
Photographer

Just a wee note for people I'm in touch with or due to work with. I had to come into hospital last night due to an irregular heart episode (Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation) which I've suffered with for some time now, and wanted to let contacts know if I was due to work with or e-mail you I can only apologise but I'll be offline for a wee while. Hopefully it'll just be another episode, just got to see what the doctor says, and I'll be back in touch at the earliest chance I get. Leaving this message using the t.v. and internet console next to my bed (not so healthy for the wallet) and I hope to be back soon.

Chris.

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
24 June 2013 03:21
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Hello Chris

Best of luck and hope the recovery is quick

Kevin
I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

Amber West is off-line
25 June 2013 06:34
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Sounds dreadful - as someone who has certainly spent a lot of time in hospital, I empathise! Get better soon. x

25 June 2013 16:47
Curved_Creations
Photographer

Got the all clear and discharged this evening, thanks for the messages.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin EmmaCarrie18 LSSlut
63jian antoinewynn bertram colinpierce Daniel77 gazzer59 geoffmarchant humphries jackw Jamesrichards JohnDentonPhoto kimsandman2 Ludapix markeos50d michaelangelo nickdandalos parafotos psn redbaron rossiter simpleharmonicmotion sniffer stevegosh Swyftie Texaspete