New Rankin Exhibition on in Liverpool

Paul Jones is off-line
18 May 2013 10:50
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

The Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool is hosting Rankin's exhibition Alive: In the Face of Death.

Link - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22554423

After photographing the world's most famous faces, from Kate Moss and Madonna to Tony Blair and the Queen, Rankin has now turned his lens on real people with terminal illnesses.  Alive: In the Face of Death is at the Walker Gallery until 15 September. The exhibition has been documented by BBC Two's The Culture Show for an episode to be broadcast later in the year and is part of Liverpool's Look/13 photography festival.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

23 May 2013 15:50
Serena
Model

Just read the 'link' ... what an interesting exhibition. Makes one realise how lucky one is - some people are very unlucky with their health - and yet so brave in the photographs. I was in the Walker earlier this month and am sorry it wasn't on then. I did ask if they had anything special on and the chap said 'just the rubbish upstairs'. He was meaning a 'modern installation' NOT the Victorian Art (which I love)! And it was rubbish too). Hope your link will alert a few more people to what should be something very thought provoking and worth visiting.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Paul Jones is off-line
23 May 2013 15:52
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Thanks Serena  cheeky

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin kacie kkoch
analog bbphotos boc david1500 dorrian eosfan GSC4X Jamesrichards lenspoynter MIB mike0048 MrDL Vinceb
matt