TimP-H is off-line
13 May 2013 17:10
tpryse
Photographer
tpryse
Surrey

OK rant time

Ink..honestly ..why?

Tattoos...what a load of meaningless tpryse is a naughty person e.

Love beautiful natural women, why on earth does anybody think second rate art work improves whats allready there!!!

when models say..."got some great new Ink" what it actually means is just paid someone to deface me!!!! aghhhhhhhh

Kev W is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2013 17:13
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Leicestershire
Hinckley

Feel better now?

TimP-H is off-line
13 May 2013 17:15
tpryse
Photographer
tpryse
Surrey

Yes thankyou
Sorry i just get a bit overwrought
Need to take more happy pills..LOL

Mike Riot is off-line
13 May 2013 19:31
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Narrow Minded ignorance...Honestly... why?

Stupidity, what a load of meaningless MikeRiot is a naughty person e

I love people who come on to the forum, why on earth would they post second rate posts and ruin the forum that's already there?

When people say "Ink...Honestly...Why?" when they actually mean I'm ignorant to modern and social times and make myself look like a fool by posting my idiotic and narrow minded posts. Aghhhhhh
"Mike - The riot even the Kaiser Chiefs didnt predict" - clearview_photography

Ross McKelvie is off-line
14 May 2013 02:03
Photoflash
Photographer

London
Maida Vale

I wont shoot models with tatoos. I sell my work overseas, tatooed models are useless.

Razoir is off-line
14 May 2013 02:42
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from Photoflash
I wont shoot models with tatoos. I sell my work overseas, tatooed models are useless.

Tattooed models make just as nice a cup of tea as other models.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

Paul Stevens is off-line
14 May 2013 02:46
Paulspics21
Photographer

Essex
Colchester

Totally agree - why deface the beautiful, natural skin you were born with to keep some second rate 'artist' in business? I think a lot of this 'fashion' craze is about following the mindless celebrity set - Beckham, Cheryl Cole etc. There are 14 tattoo parlours in my town and the streets are becoming full of young girls sporting ugly ink.

The thing they don't consider is that when past their fifties and their skin and body shapes change the tattoos become even more hideous and ugly over time. And - these things aren't cheap and are in my mind a sad reflection of one's social standing and intelligence. On the whole we don't see many 'professional' people sporting these things - doctors, lawyers etc. or let's face it, royalty (ok there will be exceptions to the rule of course but I'm generalising here.)

As a photographer I tend not to approach any of the models on PS who have tattoos - and am often disappointed when a pretty girl with lots of potential then comes up defaced with them. I wonder how much 'work' they potentially lose??

End of my rant....

tomhl is off-line
14 May 2013 06:32
tomhl
Photographer
tomhl
Ayrshire
Dumfries,Ayr,Carlisle,Glasgow,Manchester

Quote from Paulspics21
I wonder how much 'work' they potentially lose?? End of my rant....

Or even how much work they gain? If you look at sites like Suiide Girls and magazines like Front or Bizarre they favour inked models.
I don't favour models with or without tattoos. I would say that probably 80% of models on this site have a tattoo, so to rule out working with tattooed models is a great mistake and you are missing out on some amazing talent.
Models get tattooed because it's their personal choice and body. 

My imagination wants to see the vivid colours of reality .

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
14 May 2013 06:41
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Why not let other people live their lives and you live yours? Tattoos are a personal choice, they're not there to make you happy or offend you, they're there because that person wants them there. What gives anyone the right to pass judgement on someone else's choices?
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

14 May 2013 06:45
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from HannahAshlea
Why not let other people live their lives and you live yours? Tattoos are a personal choice, they're not there to make you happy or offend you, they're there because that person wants them there. What gives anyone the right to pass judgement on someone else's choices?

this.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alexcrawford simpleharmonicmotion