Pixel Sensation is off-line
09 May 2013 14:03
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham/Grantham

Hi

I just wondered who you used for camera insurance.

Pro's / Cons, who to avoid?

Thanks in advance

Neil

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
10 May 2013 05:54
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

I use a broker who negotiates a very tailor-made policy for my company. SIgnificantly, if we've got a bunch of equipment that is mutually compatible and one piece goes but the available replacement uses newer technology that isn't compatible with our existing equipment, the whole lot gets replaced to keep everything compatible. PM me for contact details.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

Matthew G is off-line
10 May 2013 06:39
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

I was with Aaduki Insurance for years and they were very very good. Around the £300 mark for full insurance including damage, liability etc. I had a claim with them and they were very quick to pay out. I left them last year as they were no longer as competitive as another company... that escapes my mind right now but I'll come back and add it later...

11 May 2013 11:40
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham/Grantham

thanks for the advice, appreciated

Paul Hodson is off-line
11 May 2013 12:16
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I use Glover and Howe - who paid out without question when I dropped my camera in the Atlantic ocean from a cliff in the Falkland Islands..
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

11 May 2013 12:33
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham/Grantham

Quote from mph
I use Glover and Howe - who paid out without question when I dropped my camera in the Atlantic ocean from a cliff in the Falkland Islands..

oops, clumbsy! Few votes for Glover and Howe i have seen, thanks again for the info

1 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
woody