This thread is being watched by 1 person
Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
07 May 2013 05:02
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from skymouse

Models who sometimes do some type of work with a small subset of photographers (not including me) but don't fully disclose it as a work preference are hypocrits!

WHOAH!!!...Those mythical secret levels. Surely this really is a myth?, no model would be so arrogant, devious and downright dishonest as to make a free choice with whom she works and to what level...surely? Actually, I thought the mere mention of such practices on this site was heresay...
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 May 2013 05:58
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from EdT
Photographers should refuse to pay any model who has worked TFCD with another photographer.

There should be no such thing!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Chris Corbin is off-line
07 May 2013 06:19
corbystock
Photographer
corbystock
Hampshire
New Milton

Anyone using the word 'chaperone' should be in receipt of a boot to the junk where ever practicable.
There is a chance that everything I just said is complete bollocks

Kev W is off-lineSilver Member
07 May 2013 07:16
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Leicestershire
Hinckley

Any newbie persuaded, as the essential first step on the modelling industry ladder, to display badly lit flange for a photographer will thereafter be referred to as 'his' model for a period of no less than twenty years.

Paul Jones is off-line
07 May 2013 08:44
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

-  When a new female model joins, photographers should post inane comments on several of her photos saying things like "You look hot" or "Beautiful".  This will hopefully encourage the model to choose him for a TFP shoot. 

-  Tired of no-shows...?  Don't leave a blue face on her feedback.  Instead start a new forum thread about it  each month titled something like "Is it Me?"

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

07 May 2013 08:53
Socialdisaster
Photographer

At least 3 in 10 new models must post on the forums about how they are the best new thing EVA, that their rates R WARTH IT LOL and when anyone says anything negative they must post I WUDNT WERK WIV U ANYHOWZ LOL.

They will then not log in again, EVA, except to post about how their career is amazing and how they are being published everywhere EVA.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 May 2013 10:14
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Socialdisaster
At least 3 in 10 new models must post on the forums about how they are the best new thing EVA, that their rates R WARTH IT LOL and when anyone says anything negative they must post I WUDNT WERK WIV U ANYHOWZ LOL. They will then not log in again, EVA, except to post about how their career is amazing and how they are being published everywhere EVA.

That's OK - so long as they give 110%.  wink

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
miles
bigearspix cygnet freddie kesi tonycsm