Important topic

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
05 April 2013 16:06
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Surely lego is genderless. The whole point of it is that it's featureless bricks. The end result comes from the imagination and resourcefulness of the Lego-user.

P.s. I enjoyed using Lego into my late teens ... it transcends age as well as sex.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

HowardJ is off-line
05 April 2013 16:45
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from skymouse
Surely lego is genderless. The whole point of it is that it's featureless bricks. The end result comes from the imagination and resourcefulness of the Lego-user.

P.s. I enjoyed using Lego into my late teens ... it transcends age as well as sex.

It was but they've now created pink girly Lego complete with curvy women figures.

p.s. I still have Lego and get more every Chrismas. I've now got the mindstorms programmable stuff.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
annanicole Carliegomez24 generixllc isobel111 kacie Olivia75 prettypolly Princesspixie1
antoinewynn Antz appareil bbphotos Blancho david1500 hodgen LeeBinns Mike103 Njsphotography Phiesta1 picusio rscott360 siclews Stoker viewphotographic
kerandastudio2