DDs when in reality more like B cup

Will is off-line
04 April 2013 03:51
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

To me the only cup size that matters is how much tea / coffee / water etc the model wants.

I'm more interested in the model being able to model, punctual, fuss-free, prepared and the likelihood of aesthetically interesting images being the result.
Where there's a Will, there's a way.

Paul Hodson is off-line
04 April 2013 04:01
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I'm just glad I stick to clothed shooting (though we could extend this to dress sizes as some size 10 models seem to weigh more than I do!)
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

04 April 2013 04:16
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Quote from mph
I'm just glad I stick to clothed shooting (though we could extend this to dress sizes as some size 10 models seem to weigh more than I do!)

There are definitely plenty of models who claim to be size 8-10 in denial. Saw a classic on another site last week. A shot of 2 models together, both claimed in their profiles to be a size 8 but one of them was AT LEAST my size!

*meow* 

04 April 2013 04:27
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

I'm currently 5 months pregnant and am busting (no pun intended) out of my Debenhams 32A push up bra, however my La Senza balcony 32A bra, that I bought because its really pretty and I had a vain hope it might fit one day, still swamps me.

Different shops, different styles, different fits.

I have never actually been measured. Have always been a bit scared they will give me a raised eyebrow and direct me towards the children's crop top section.
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

04 April 2013 04:34
RebeccaLouise28
Model

This is so true but I've been wearing a 34b for years and I was measured in m and s a little while ago and they said that I'm a 32d! I'm not going to complain!!

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura miles Tashaholz
2webmedia antoinewynn Auctioneer BOBREEVES Cheshunt83 dave@studio99 david1500 geoffmarchant Ianmcculloch James7799 Ladiesman paddywhack paulfcm16 philippahh Rhadamanthus rod_m99 WellandPhoto Willjamieson
kerandastudio2