This thread is being watched by 2 people
Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
10 March 2013 14:53
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

Down here in NZ there is no choice it's Sky or nothing. I have nothing at the moment as I refuse to pay money they want for it.

T K M is off-line
10 March 2013 16:00
8img
Photographer
8img
Greater Manchester
manchester

Quote from AndrewThomas
Only for new customers, if you upgrade to hd this month you will get f1 They are restructuring their hd and 3d packages from April

New customers seems to get the bst deals with sky. My friend just joined for the new season, got free HD box free fitting with sky entertainment, sport and movie pack for just £28 month, while we pay twice that for the same package.

10 March 2013 16:18
AndrewThomas
Photographer

Quote from 8img
New customers seems to get the bst deals with sky. My friend just joined for the new season, got free HD box free fitting with sky entertainment, sport and movie pack for just £28 month, while we pay twice that for the same package.

Yeah I got 6 months half price and 150 cashback free installation and free box, glad ill still be getting f1 without the sport pack

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
14 March 2013 08:56
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Hi, just a update, thanks to all that contributed....

I joined Sky last year,got Sky +box(HD)with entertainment pack,with broadband & telephone(free weekend calls) for £28 for 6months & £100 M&S voucher which i sold to a EX for £75(needed to tax car).
Found a advert on my laptop for upgrade to sky HD channels-including F1-yipee for £5 p/m for six months, which IS perfect as ive got a Full HD 55" sony bravia projection TV & Sony Amp/subwoofer & 5.1 dolby, so nearly all the street will now recieve aussie grand prix wether they like it or not...

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
durhammedia eclipsephoto gerry99111 Paul_Jones