Reminder Secure

Video/film sites?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
24 October 2012 19:48
United Kingdom
West Midlands

I think to do stunt stuff you have to be a qualified stunt person and be part of their union/ association. You need more than one skill driving being one of them. I think you need something like 4 out of 6. I can do fight stuff and have some film training but can't call myself a stunt person.Other things are fighting ,jumping from heights, swimming, diving. You might find some driving stuff, I have done some extra fighting stuff, but might be worth looking into proper stunt training.

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

42 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Charlotte90 ClaireMzDevon Kacie Kath27 MissCaraJane RoxyMendez ryansd Sparkle123 Teela
Ajohnson33 alixheru antoinewynn Cheshunt83 clarmike dannyrich dazglam dirkus duncanjames epsmith funky geoffmarchant gperl hylander Ianmcculloch Jan77 jonathantennant kai_kul Keithhendy kimphot kimsandman2 lify njashely peteb philippahh picusio psn rjwphoto17 RupertRudd Sp_digital studio1910 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson