Reminder Secure

New model

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
30 September 2012 06:22
United Kingdom
County Durham

Quote from AbiHillModel

Make sure the people you TF with can give you good quality images, that show you off well. I generally follow the rule of thumb that for TF, a complete stranger should be able to match a polaroid of you to the shot to make it book worthy - if a photo is so wildly creative that you can't tell it's you (and it could have been any Tom, Dick or Harry), its of little use to your portfolio which is what you will be using to market yourself for photographers.

This is SOOOO true.
It always makes me laugh when i see a models port and there will be a photo of their foot/ankle and nothing else.
Or a lanscape where they are almost hidden in it.
Or even the back or their head, lol.
Or just their bottom (usually pulling pants partly down).

A models port should have the 2 BASIC photos. Thats one showing a natural UP TO DATE colour head shot and another showing their body type (regardless of levels).
Anything else is so she/he can show that they are adaptable, but too many can have a negative effect, especially if they cant do different expressions or body poses.

A models port is to try and get photographers (or businesses) interested in them, so although nice arty photos may look good and you may love them, they may not be the best for your port and getting work in.

Hobbeldehoy is off-line
30 September 2012 07:28
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
United Kingdom
Dumfries and Galloway

Not really sure, just plug away over time.

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Frankirae Kacie MissCaraJane
boxium1 ChrisD david1500 Davie46 Enigmatic GainsboroughPark jezzam Klp Ladiesman moritz78 Pat9669A rod_m99 RonA silksky snapdragon Studio4 tacharnley