This thread is being watched by 1 person
Ian Coyle is off-lineGold Member
17 May 2012 14:29
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Lothian
Livingston

A very simple yet potecially fun game, If you could buy two items from your local supermarket . which two items would receive the strangest look's .

For example.

Pineapple +
Lube

OR

Leather Gloves +
Kitchen Knife

Please note for the purposes of making this thread humorous this supermarket can stock ANY item you wishcheeky

Im not racist. I hate everyone!

Simon Pole is off-line
17 May 2012 19:00
Simon_P
Photographer
Simon_P
Lothian
Livingston, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth

Nuts/Zoo +
Stripy socks.
We don't follow fashion, that would be a joke, You know we're gonna set them, set them. So everyone can take note, take note! - Adam Ant

Kirk Schwarz is off-line
17 May 2012 21:49
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Male inflatable sex doll +
A copy of the Beano
Can someone tell me how to put text in this box???

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
17 May 2012 21:57
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Bottle of vodka +
2 packets of painkillers.

(I did this once - vodka for my housemate and painkillers because we'd run out. She refused to serve me the second packet and seemed to make a double extra effort to smile and be super nice to me.)
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
17 May 2012 23:37
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from kirkschwarz
Male inflatable sex doll +
A copy of the Beano

Male inflatable sex doll? what sort of supermarket do you do your shopping in, On second thoughts might be best you don,t say!

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
18 May 2012 00:09
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Quote from paulford
Male inflatable sex doll? what sort of supermarket do you do your shopping in

Quote from Mark_Time
Please note for the purposes of making this thread humorous this supermarket can stock ANY item you wishcheeky 

Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
18 May 2012 09:46
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I always get strange looks when I buy condoms and hamster food at the same time 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Razoir is off-line
18 May 2012 09:54
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from gerryquiff
I always get strange looks when I buy condoms and hamster food at the same time 

Remember the fanous Feltching story from the USA?

Two guys engaged in 'being nice to each other, introduced a hamster into the game after successfuly inserting the core from a loo roll. The poor ruddy hamster was then persauded to run inside the loo roll core into the dark. He then refused to come out again. Man number two, wanting to extricate said hamster then lit his lighter near the entrance to show it the way out. There was a bang as fart gases ignited and hammy came out at such an explosive speed that guy number two had his nose broken!

I can't remember the details of why this came up in court (some one sueing some one for something ~ Americans eh) but the judge commented, dryly, that he was sorry for the hamster.

How about a copy of Social Work Today and a shot-gun?

Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

Kirk Schwarz is off-line
18 May 2012 10:44
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

A copy of the feminine mystique +
A pair of gadden sheers
Can someone tell me how to put text in this box???

18 May 2012 10:59
starr8
Model

Turkey baster and a copy of woman's weekly.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin MissCaraJane RoxyMendez
AaronKent bengie billnjane csk_photography D_H_P dby47 ElegantCaptures iestyn john_at_tina_spice Ladiesman lazeeboy marty55uk oro panda49 psn redtail Spiritofwales stevegosh thestarglider zelica333