New game, cant fail!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
30 April 2012 16:08
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

ok ok no one wants to sign up for that ....it was me...

the person below is the most stunningly beautiful model ever.

Kirk Schwarz is off-line
30 April 2012 16:12
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

I believe word of my beauty has been greatly exaggerated...

The person below me will be visited twice in a dream, first by twins of twins bearing great ginger beards and feather bikinis and secondly by Elvis' Indian cousin, Barry... Upon waking from the dream they will find they have been sleeping atop a chicken sandwich from the popular garage chain BP, upon eating this sandwich they will be granted the power of immortality and will become the greatest photographer know to anyone this side of Rotherham...
Can someone tell me how to put text in this box???

w4pictures is off-line
30 April 2012 16:20
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

You are indeed a soothsayer. Such a dream I had while under the influence of not only the chicken sandwich, but three kebabs and twelve pints. As I arose from the hard shoulder, I thought..

The person below will revel in an exotic location before May is out....

30 April 2012 16:22
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

wow that DCox is a naughty person really happened.....I didnt expect the twins to be female....and my chicken just died... this side of Rotherham......or the other.....never really sure which side is which

the person below will be lovely to old ladies

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
30 April 2012 16:59
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

That'll be me, young models looking to shoot with me have dried up......old folks home, here I come

The person below, will astound the fashion world with their new outfit.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

04 May 2012 16:47
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

fashion world astounded by fat old bloke in invisible clothes

the person below will live to 121 years old

05 May 2012 04:05
Nick_Edinburgh
Photographer

If you could kindly supply the month and day, I can place a bet at Ladbrokes and bequeath my children a comfortable late retirement...

The person below me has a secret fetish, feeling it to be of such depravity that not even their most trusted confidants have ever suspected a thing, that they will here and now on this forum at long last summon up the courage to reveal to the world, finding instant relief after so many years of gnawing guilt and shame, leading quickly to their lives improving in countless ways as that deep-rooted self-hatred dissipates to be replaced by feelings of rediscovered self-worth, with relationships of all kinds improving immeasurably, and boundless prosperity arriving from unexpected quarters.

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
05 May 2012 07:25
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

I`m addicted to being GRUMPY, I know I`m doing it I just can`t help myself.

The person below me has a secret desire.

05 May 2012 11:59
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

ooooh god .....the absolute shame of it....but i like beating grumpy glaswegians with some brocolli while they sing "I belong to glasgow" dressed in cling film kilt....

dull really....I just follow the crowd on this one

the person below has a massive cock and some oversized chickens

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
05 May 2012 13:18
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

The chickens are for a caserole, the cock I was born with smiley

The person below, now wears a nappy to bed after many mishaps.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alexa_Fierce92 Brightonblonde MissCaraJane RoxyMendez Sarahlou73
3rd_Angle Andy_B asnphotography Brian2008 copperbronze david1500 dby47 Dvass ElegantCaptures GlasgowPhotographer ignite jyp kaosrox Ladiesman lester2705 lify Matt1988 mlp PHP_Photography Pmeswani rowephoto stevegosh storm321 thestarglider TinDolls Willy72