Reminder Secure

The potential game is - Why don't I care any-more ?

Jonathan is off-line
19 January 2012 14:17
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Quote from kirkschwarz
New you... Hmmmm.... Because you've received your Moeller sky car and will now be flying everywhere?

In my dreams perhaps - the answer is more basic and less exciting perhaps though   ............

Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 January 2012 14:29
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Because you have been driving on country roads and been stuck behind 30 mph tractors and decided that its better to be left in the smoke of a fast car than be stuck behind one going half the speed limit?

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 January 2012 14:30
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

no no.. i got it, it doesn't bother you now because you are no longer a traffic cop?

Jonathan is off-line
19 January 2012 14:50
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Quote from Chrissie_Red
no no.. i got it, it doesn't bother you now because you are no longer a traffic cop?

Sooooo close !!!   You are the winner then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care anymore, as it just means that the police can so much more easily identify and stop these losers and prosecute them ! They think the law does not apply to them - sad but true.

Thank's every-one for playing - I would have provided a prize but I could not think of one.  x
Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Kirk Schwarz is off-line
19 January 2012 15:13
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Quote from SandyCamel

Thank's every-one for playing - I would have provided a prize but I could not think of one.  x

A Moller Sky Car????
Can someone tell me how to put text in this box???

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura Kath27
ad360photo bbphotos cliffc colinpierce Dalesdesigns dave@studio99 dazglam diphoto firsttake jeanm john_at_tina_spice jonnywoo JSP keyzoo kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman Lincslad liteangle oscar philippahh PhilStorm Redbaron tms