Reminder Secure

Challenge - Night-Time Street Photography

This thread is being watched by 1 person
01 November 2011 06:18
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Since it's the start of a new month, relatively mild for the time of year and the clocks have just changed (so it's dark from about 5:30pm) I thought it might be an opportunity to raise a challenge to the Purestorm massive!

The challenge is to shoot a night-time street image containing a model or models. The image must reflect both the night-time street environment as well as the model(s) themselves. Here's an example of what springs to my mind but there's many different directions you can take it:

Night-time street image shot by Paul Cox using a torch for illumination.

NB It must be a new image shot during the month of November 2011.

Anybody wishing to enter should post their entries (max of 3 images per team) to this thread before midnight on Thursday 8th December 2011.

VOTING - As a condition of entry you must agree to PM me on either Fri 9th or Sat 10th December with your votes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place images. You may not vote for any images you were involved in creating. In addition to the person submitting the image anybody else involved in creating it (MUA, model, photographer, stylist etc) may also PM me with their vote but they too may not vote for any images they were involved in creating. If you do not submit an image please feel free to comment constructively in this thread but you may not place a vote.

The results of voting will be announced on Sunday 11th December and I shall stump up the cost of a bottle of single malt for the person that submitted the winning image.

If you're interested in taking part but need to find a model or photographer you can get started by creating a casting call here:

http://www.purestorm.com/create-casting-call.aspx

Good luck.

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Annaxxwachowicz chosin DareMeDD Kacie MissCaraJane pinklilly
AesirRey alanstrutt bbphotos chandos chicimages cliffc diphoto ElegantCaptures George99 harmonyfilms hylander James7799 jccj1 JRFox KDP kizer Linas Matt1988 MIB p4pFetography redbaron scruff skymouse spiritofwales steveh32 Stevew1 thelook Thunder_Photos vicpics
matt