This thread is being watched by 1 person
Paul Ottey is off-lineSilver Member
03 May 2011 06:24
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
Staffordshire

Quote from w4pictures

On a more serious note,luxury heated car seats give that feeling of having wet oneself on a cold morning. Would kitties advocate buying a cheaper car and just wetting the seats to keep the cold out in winter?

Kitties make every attempt to never get inside a car, cars take kitties to the vets. However the concept of a heated seat that a kitty could take from a human slave sounds appealing, so kitty advises the heated seat, but kitty will take measures to ensure the car never gets to the vets.

Video Shizzle https://vimeo.com/user2367653/videos

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
03 May 2011 15:31
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from otteypm
Lolcat says dogs are more suited to advise on trainers, shoes, and any other crap they can fit in their mouths. But Lolcat can only suggest one Brand of sportswear.....

Thank you Kitties.

Now that's another dilemma...........I do like stripes, BUT PUMA, I never though of them.  

Now I wonder if there is a TIGER brand that would combine the Puma ethos with a stripe effect.................................
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ebbrell1991 Liammcilroy1 Olivia75 Stephieb27 Winterlilly
ad360photo bradder Bristoltalent ChrisNewton david1500 donaldmac dorrian duncanpritchard geoffmarchant Grahampics Jackalltog Jamesrichards Jan77 JOOPninja kaosrox kimsandman2 Ladiesman LGI Lssm2 Markavenell mikehemmings Photokirk1 Platidonio skymouse stevebenson two_stops Willjamieson Willy_O