Reminder Secure

Weird crushes?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
16 April 2011 18:56
rattusratus
Model

Quote from Wild_Rose
Nah...Greg Sanders from CSI Vegas all the way...he has got this boyish charm about him with a twinkle in his eye. And he is in a banned Marilyn Manson video.

eric szmanda is best friends with marilyn manson laugh
he is soooo hot but i think he was better before he became a field agent when he was still all geeky
ratsx
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Profile Pictures is off-line
16 April 2011 19:16
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

The lady bunny off the Cadbury's Caramel advert....

Alice Rage is off-lineSilver Member
16 April 2011 20:55
Rage
Model
Rage
Glasgow
Airdrie

Drew Carey when I was younger and David Bowie sometime later but I hope my taste has evolved past that phase now!

X
I am doll eyes. Doll mouth, doll legs. I am doll arms, big veins, dog bait I am doll parts. Bad skin, doll heart.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
17 April 2011 01:12
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Julia Hartley-Brewer Sunday Express assistant editor and radio presenter. Buxom and brainy, not my usual type.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Trev is off-linePlatinum Member
17 April 2011 01:16
halo1509
Photographer
halo1509
Cheshire
chester

Got a major crush on the mum in the naff BT adverts, but then again she is lovely so its not so weird, or is that just me

17 April 2011 02:18
Rachael_Lyon
Model

Viggo Mortensen... but only in his Aragorn costume in Lord of the Rings! Haha :')
"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

25 April 2011 09:55
DiscreteStudios
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Lois Griffin from Family Guy.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asian_amy_Latina
Cheshunt83 Dave@studio99 jyp nicholas_ainsley Vinceb