Reminder Secure

* GAME: classify this photo *

This thread is being watched by 1 person
16 January 2011 13:06
Nympheae
Model

RULES: I'll start off with a photo, you say what category you would classify it (i.e. fashion etc.) and post your picture to be classified, another person classifies your picture and posts their own to be classified and so on...
If you want you can also explain why or give a detailed category (i.e. figure nude etc.)

Have fun

~ Don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. ~

Elfin is off-line
16 January 2011 13:27
elfin
Model
elfin
Greater Manchester
Salford

Artistic Nude

******* MY INSPIRATIONS FOLDER 2011 http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa410/elfinmodel/ *******

16 January 2011 13:31
Nick_Giles
Photographer
This member has been suspended

^
^
^
^
'Gash Flash'  emoticon

Nick

" The Almighty in his infinite wisdom did not see fit to create frenchmen in the image of Englishmen." :- Sir Winston Churchill.

TarMoo is off-line
16 January 2011 14:15
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Fine Art Nude

Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

17 January 2011 14:03
Nympheae
Model

nude

~ Don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. ~

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alexa_Fierce92 Brightonblonde MissCaraJane RoxyMendez Sarahlou73
3rd_Angle Andy_B asnphotography Brian2008 copperbronze david1500 Dvass ElegantCaptures GlasgowPhotographer ignite jyp kaosrox Ladiesman lester2705 lify Matt1988 mlp PHP_Photography Pmeswani rowephoto stevegosh storm321 thestarglider TinDolls Willy72