Chiara Elisabetta is off-line
18 January 2018 09:59
wildchief
Model
wildchief
West Sussex
Angmering

In your opinion.
Funny, I've always had the same 'off' vibes about you as I did about Nick. Gut instinct is a wonderful thing. 

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
18 January 2018 15:11
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from wildchief
In your opinion.
Funny, I've always had the same 'off' vibes about you as I did about Nick. Gut instinct is a wonderful thing. 

And yet you rush to the defense of a 'lovely' photographer recently on Facebook who seemingly wanted 'extras' from a model.

Might I suggest your gut instinct / moral compass (and however you measure hypocrisy for that matter) might need some fine-tuning as it's clearly pointing in the wrong direction.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE alishaa ElleLaura SerenWise
antoinewynn Antz Bbbun bobmac cameramedia chicimages david1500 digitalmood djb1 donaldmac dougharding firsttake grahamsphotography hylander iestyn Kjoservices Ladiesman magpie1 mghphoto nik300 poah redbaron siclews streetmodel swalsh58 Twparge Willjamieson woody