Reminder Secure

Dinner Party for Purestormers

This thread is being watched by 3 people
03 November 2010 18:18
Nick_Giles
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Quote from gazhilla
You can't have Tayla matey, you have met and shot with her, it has to be people you haven't met yet !!!

Pahhhhh.!

So I break the odd rule here and there. Perhaps it should be a new years resolution not to.? emoticon

Nick

" The Almighty in his infinite wisdom did not see fit to create frenchmen in the image of Englishmen." :- Sir Winston Churchill.

Paul Turney is off-line
04 November 2010 09:49
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

come on Nick...I'm curious as to who you'd invite...and especially why

Pyretta Blaze is off-line
05 November 2010 16:25
PyrettaBlaze
Model
PyrettaBlaze
Swansea
Swansea

Quote from _Maz_
oohoohooh Nick Giles Tasmin SexyShawty LynniePants AndromedaX Chrissie Red Pyretta Blaze that'd suit me dandy xX.maz.Xx

That would be an interesting party, lynnie and I will be in the corner chatting about how many barcardi breezers it would take the get chrissie to do a chicken dance, or where  tasmin (i presume taylor) his the chipolatas and mr giles would probably end up as a head on a platter while Andromeda dressed the table.

Man that would be an epic party.

I'm not an artist, I'm a work of art.

Philip Hartley is off-line
06 November 2010 07:22
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

IainT
Bob
MissLouLou
Kater
AutumnUK
Ciaran
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Lanny1987 Tashaholz
bob BobWright cgwebster Funder005 lester2705 liteangle mike0048 ownimage parafotos photostevo redbaron ron Ross85 rscott360 stevegosh TazR2