Dave Laurie is off-line
14 October 2010 04:47
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Damn those Rules!
If I know 2, 6 and 14, I now have to wait 'til after midnight with my fingers crossed before I can answer.
And that's bound to hurt by then.

Dave.

Gareth is off-line
14 October 2010 04:55
Studio25
Photographer
Studio25
Lancashire
Blackburn

Quote from gerryquiff
I actually did misunderstand them I though it was the full set that was required

Sorry

No worries - it's just a bit of fun. I can easily roll over the Ferrari prize onto the next set of pictures... emoticon

Quote from deetvstudio
Damn those Rules! If I know 2, 6 and 14, I now have to wait 'til after midnight with my fingers crossed before I can answer. And that's bound to hurt by then. Dave.

I always thought this one-answer-at-a-time thing was a bit cr*p, but on the Accrington forum they seem to have settled on this being the only way to work this sort of quiz, and who am I to rock the boat?

Derek is off-line
14 October 2010 04:59
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

2. AI:Artificial Intelligence

If I understand the rules correctly, does that mean I now have to wait until tomorrow before answering 6 or 14?

Dave Laurie is off-line
14 October 2010 05:04
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from Scarecrow
2. AI:Artificial Intelligence If I understand the rules correctly, does that mean I now have to wait until tomorrow before answering 6 or 14?

.....there may be a stampede at Midnight + 1 second.

Dave.

Dave Laurie is off-line
14 October 2010 05:07
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from Studio25

I always thought this one-answer-at-a-time thing was a bit cr*p, but on the Accrington forum they seem to have settled on this being the only way to work this sort of quiz, and who am I to rock the boat?

Don't upset those Accies! They're a tough lot.
They are all used to living in a war-zone, situated as they are in a No-Man's Land between Burnley and that other B-word.

Dave.

djwilby is off-line
14 October 2010 05:19
djwilby
Photographer
djwilby
Essex
Dagenham

I've had my guess, but I think I was abit late to be first in!

No.6 is War of the Worlds
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Gareth is off-line
14 October 2010 05:25
Studio25
Photographer
Studio25
Lancashire
Blackburn

1 Saving Private Ryan (Dave DeeTV)
2 AI {Scarecrow}
3 Minority Report (Gerry)
4 Jurassic Park (n/a)
5 Schindlers list (n/a)
6 War Of The Worlds (DJWilby)
7 Hook (Voodoophotography - by PM)
8 Always (Jayesseff - by PM)
9 Duel (Imageaware)
10 Empire of the sun (JBWalton)
11 The Dark Knight (AGPhotography - by PM Bryony5 got there first but didn't give the picture number so I'll let the viewer decide who gets the point in their mind)
12 ET (MissKing)
13 Raiders of the lost ark (n/a)
15 Jaws (n/a)

Go on - someone take a pop at 14 even if you've had today's guess. I've had to use the ferrari as prize in a quiz on another forum now, anyway.

djwilby is off-line
14 October 2010 05:40
djwilby
Photographer
djwilby
Essex
Dagenham

No.14 - Close Encounters of the Third Kind
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Gareth is off-line
14 October 2010 09:43
Studio25
Photographer
Studio25
Lancashire
Blackburn

Yup - and the link was Spielberg - he had involvement in all except Dark Knight.

Someone's just said Hook was the only one to be shot entirely in a studio, which sounds plausible. Someone also mentioned John Williams as the link.

Someone had the right person but the wrong film, someone else had the right film but the wrong reason.

Well done everyone. I'll let the dust settle a bit and think about how it can be improved if I run it again.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin EmmaCarrie18 LSSlut Marieechloe
bertram Brian2008 Bristoltalent Daniel77 david1500 digitalmood Flanders For_Arts_Sake gazzer59 humphries Jamesrichards Ludapix markeos50d michaelangelo mlp panda49 parafotos PDCPhotos rossiter sniffer Spiritofwales stevegosh TheChrisS woody