A list of darkness

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
06 August 2010 23:55
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Well known fact if you are from Manchester it is against the law to support manchester United.

David Kirk is off-line
07 August 2010 01:06
DKirk
Photographer

Glasgow
Glasgow

Quote from MissProvocative
  List some things you might see on a being of Pure Evil's to do list, whilst remaining within the site rules (obviously) 

If you're Scottish, voting Conservative. . . 

Holmax is off-line
23 December 2010 16:57
Holmax
Photographer
Holmax
East Yorkshire
Hull

Selotape pieces of bread to the patio doors and watch the birds batter themselves to death.

Stand behind people with hearing aids and do a long continuos whistle. It's great fun watching them slap their head thinking there's something wrong with their hearing aid.

www.holmax.com

23 December 2010 17:32
AndromedaX
Model

***RETIREDed***

Ed is off-line
23 December 2010 17:33
For_Arts_Sake
Photographer

Somerset

Wind up the tourists at Loch Ness by asking excitedly, "Hey, what's that?" and pointing a camera with long lens across the loch ... Er, hang on, I've done that

HazelC is off-line
23 December 2010 19:06
Izzlebums
Model
Izzlebums
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Save up your / your friends baby pooey nappies and send them to people you hated at school (Bullies / Snobs / Nasty Girls) with no postage
I have some dates available for Art-Nude work, I can travel to you!

Sidekick Photo is off-line
21 May 2011 00:48
swyftie
Photographer
swyftie
Birmingham
Solihull

Change your babies nappy in a restaurant and leave it on your plate when you leave

Juat keep saying "yes" and no other words to a telesales operator when they annoyingly call you up (drives them mad)

Hold doors open for people but then let go at the last minute!
Sometimes I just don't know who I am

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin MissCaraJane RoxyMendez
AaronKent bengie csk_photography D_H_P dby47 ElegantCaptures iestyn Ladiesman lazeeboy marty55uk oro panda49 psn redtail Spiritofwales stevegosh thestarglider zelica333