A list of darkness

MissProvocative is off-line
18 June 2010 20:35
MissProvocative
Model
MissProvocative
Glasgow
Wishaw

Well in short.  List some things you might see on a being of Pure Evil's to do list, whilst remaining within the site rules (obviously)

Don't get upset by this it just silly and a bit of fun

Anyway.

1: kick a puppy
2: take candy from a baby
3: terrorise my an old neighbour

24 July 2010 19:35
Richie_uk_2001
Photographer

Drive through a large puddle next to a bus stop

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
27 July 2010 14:39
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Throw pussy down a well

From an old nursery rhyme

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
27 July 2010 14:41
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Buy a Jedward album

Alan Jefferies is off-lineSilver Member
28 July 2010 07:42
ploggy
Photographer
ploggy
Merseyside
St.Helens

Give out free beer in the Pub, then charge £20 to use the loo.
I find that people who think that they know it all can be very annoying to those of us that actually do.

Stuart Brown is off-line
28 July 2010 08:34
Species125
Photographer
Species125
West Midlands
Rushden

Being a canon user
Meow mix. So good, cats ask for it by name.

28 July 2010 08:44
robalexanderphotography
Photographer

I always get the urge to push people off high buildings, luckily for them i get vertigo
98% of the time i am right, im not bothered about the other 3% =oD www.robalexanderphotography.co.uk

Anthony Raymond is off-line
28 July 2010 08:44
dorrien
Photographer
dorrien
Somerset
taunton

hover around at a pedestrian crossing,extending one foot onto road and then withdrawing it!

KT101 is off-line
28 July 2010 09:52
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

Being a Nikon user

Had to be done!
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

01 August 2010 14:33
whicker
Photographer

Make Doctors appointments for embarassing illnesses in your friends names. And give their work number as the contact number.

When someone drops litter, follow them home , find their address, and mail their litter back to them. Without a stamp.

If you don't like your boss, report him to the police as a terrorist or similar, and get the to confiscate his computer. For added effect, break into his house and place files on his computer called "how to make bombs" etc.

Hold the door for people, and then follow them pestering them for a tip.

Fill a trolly full of shopping you don't need, and then when you are buying it at the till, suddenly take an urgent phone call, and say you'll be back in a moment (run to your car). Then don't come back.

Order taxis from 10, 20 etc different companies to the same address (Balls of Steel.)

Join an online dating site as a "fit bird", then get as many mobile numbers as you can, and exchange them between different blokes, pretending it's your number. Either you get a whole network of people all texting the same poor guy, or pairs of people texting each other, thinking the other person they are texting is a girl.

Same as above, but arrange a date online, and don't turn up. (Obviously- because you don't exist.)

Even better- arrange a date with several people, at the same location, and don't turn up. See if they realise. Give out half their phone numbers to other half os the people on the "date" , saying call me at 8:10 if I'm late, I'll be on the bus" so as to produce a random chorus of rings at the location.

Hand out politically moivated leaflets targeting an organisation that doesn't exist. " The RRFG Group is polluting our countryside, and must be stopped."

Throw fireworks at cars.

Throw cars at fireworks (bit harder.)

Ring up a brothel and ask how much they would pay you.

Support Mancehster United and not be from Manchester.
Avatar is linked to the Smiths, not a personal belief one way or the other.

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kelleanne sehrishkhan
Antz Dphphotography keltica Redbaron RenedeHaan skinz snapcandy southernsnapper stevegosh Thunder_Photos