click_gotcha is off-line
16 June 2010 17:08
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

[ 419 threads merged & moved ]

I just got this e-mail

Permit me to approach you in this manner. I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We got the sum of $15,500,000.00 we made from some Crude Oil Money deal that i will want you to help us receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you. If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

Sgt. Ken Holland

These yank soldiers must be great guys to share this with me.

What should I spend it on??    emoticon

16 June 2010 17:09
BaileyK
Model

I was watching something similar on crimewatch!
It was superb to see them get caught!
x

16 June 2010 17:12
Lynniepants
Model

I say you spend it on my fees. That just about covers an hour.
Whatever I've just posted... Felicity Fatale agrees with me.

Ian Coyle is off-lineGold Member
16 June 2010 17:13
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Lothian
Livingston

Got this email earlier today

"Hello,

This message is sent in English for universal understanding. Our company ZORAS ART GALLERY is a small artwork's Company in United Arab Emirates UAE) has been mandated to seek individuals/representative all around the world for this purpose.

The Representative will act as a receiving payment agent, You can be compensated with between 10% and 15% for your service. We guarantee you a minimum of 1000 Euros monthly part time and can reach 1,500 Euros based on the volume of the payments receiving and experience as time goes on

If you are interested Please get back to us for more information via our email zorasartgallery1983@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Ahmed Zoras
Opposite Al Nasr Club,
Oud Metha, Dubai
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
http://www.zorasartgallery.com/
Email:[removed]
Tel: [removed]

Not bad for an old hobbyist Photographer Eh?  emoticon

PS YES I do Know its a Mark_Time is a naughty person so I didnt reply or even visit the "Website"
Im not racist. I hate everyone!

click_gotcha is off-line
16 June 2010 17:14
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

Quote from Lynniepants
I say you spend it on my fees. That just about covers an hour.

What, you mean like  PAY A MODEL?????????  emoticon

click_gotcha is off-line
16 June 2010 17:15
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

Pffft!!!

Permit me to approach you in this manner. I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We got the sum of $15,500,000.00 we made from some Crude Oil Money deal that i will want you to help us receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you. If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details. Sgt. Ken Holland

16 June 2010 17:16
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Lothian
Livingston

Quote from click_gotcha
What, you mean like  PAY A MODEL?????????  emoticon

Nah  That must be just her Expenses

16 June 2010 17:18
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Lothian
Livingston

Quote from click_gotcha
Pffft!!! Permit me to approach you in this manner. I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We got the sum of $15,500,000.00 we made from some Crude Oil Money deal that i will want you to help us receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you. If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details. Sgt. Ken Holland

Tell you what How about we set up a partnership You already have the start fund then we can Share the rest and maybe even Syndicate ourselves.

OOHH Im off to write my resignation letter now

16 June 2010 17:26
tasmintaylor
Model

http://www.purestorm.com/view-casting-call.aspx?id=14532

yay you can afford this now rofl

G is off-line
16 June 2010 17:28
imageaware
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
imageaware
Hertfordshire

If you fancy having a laugh at the Scammers, then go and have a look at this site.
They spend weeks winding them up by making them think that they have a rich moron hooked.

http://www.scambuster419.co.uk/

G.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Hann
gordon