This thread is being watched by 19 people
Gaynor is off-line
13 December 2009 14:09
geebop
Model
geebop
Wiltshire
between Bath/Chippenham

I'm telling you officer i was not being indecent, i have been framed !
Geebop "say what you mean and mean what you say"

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
13 December 2009 18:11
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

Although in the bathroom  there was only room for the shower, Gaynor always preferred using it as  a bath tub .
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

14 December 2009 09:05
jmphotos
Photographer

If he points that jmphotos is a naughty person camera at me again when I'm not ready I'm going to kill someone
Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean there not out to get me!!!

John McIntyre is off-line
14 December 2009 10:39
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

Katie thought she fooled the Alcatraz security when suddenly she was in the spotlight again
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

14 December 2009 11:45
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

you can come out... we promise to stop taking the P*** for your Hair cut
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

Paul Turney is off-line
14 December 2009 13:15
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

MMMMM....blackcurrant flavouremoticon

Mina is off-line
14 December 2009 13:56
Minna
Model
Minna
London

She thought herself quite cunning, using her interest in bridge to disguise the disgraceful effects of her tobacco addiction - stained teeth, belching, bad breath. She was after all a good card player and thought fairly highly of her intelligence.
Now taking bookings for this summer... Go on, make me an offer ;) Relax, Schmitz, you can only die once. http://minasdarkroom.tumblr.com/

14 December 2009 14:01
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

Yes...she decided never ever again to buy a new dinner table on eBay ..... but was so tempting... it was so cheap !!!!

Goldbrush is off-line
15 December 2009 03:20
Goldbrush
Make-up Artist
Goldbrush
Birmingham

Monica thought she had just enough time to pick the spot on her knee before the next shot....she was wrong
"The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery"

John McIntyre is off-line
16 December 2009 09:20
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

Alice soon realised she should have wore a more revealing dress to enhance that myspace angled shot
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke