Reminder Secure

PHOTO CAPTIONS GAME

This thread is being watched by 19 people
11 December 2009 03:38
eyecandyfloss
Model

As Leanne desperately tried to cover up that she'd tripped down the stairs, she could have sworn that she was being mocked by ornaments!

11 December 2009 04:25
RobertBetts
Photographer

Well thats the Cheshire Cat sorted........................... now wheres that F**king Mad Hatter!

Do you think you get better ev'ry day? No I just think I'm two steps nearer to my grave

TriggerBug is off-line
11 December 2009 06:00
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
Kent
Canterbury

Laura hoped that just maybe...if she kept very still...no one would know she'd glued her hand to her ear....

John McIntyre is off-line
11 December 2009 15:52
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

Callum was deep in thought, knowing his decision could make or break christmas.. Turkey or Duck!
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

12 December 2009 03:31
RobertBetts
Photographer

Now, How is this Glory Hole thing supposed to work??

Do you think you get better ev'ry day? No I just think I'm two steps nearer to my grave

TriggerBug is off-line
13 December 2009 08:49
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
Kent
Canterbury

As Alice ran into her old friend, the Hatter, she pondered on how well his surgery had gone...

13 December 2009 08:54
laylarc
Model

..."If I look up into this beautiful Japanse tree with wide, inncent eyes...Nobody will know it was me wot farted!"

13 December 2009 09:07
majk
Photographer

No one from the CSI team bought a lottery ticket that day when they responded to that "forgot her parachute accident"-call.
What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?

13 December 2009 12:58
laylarc
Model

"Right, eggs, milk, bannanas, Nescafe.  Hmmmmm, I'm sure I've forgotten something.  Just off to the shops love!"

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
13 December 2009 13:31
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

Ok....RedBull  according to thew adv, it is supposed to give Wings.... but this is a bit too much !!!!
Added Sunday, February 15, 2009
Category Fine Art Nude
Description Crow Shaman
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs ElleLaura kacie QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez skykantara1
ad360photo asnphotography Bane711 BOBREEVES dave2008 davejohn fineprint hylander IanHighlander Ianparker1 Jpdo jyp Kjoservices liteangle moritz78 oscar pmeswani redbaron Swyftie thelook Thestarglider tms tonyjolley