Joke Themes Game

John McIntyre is off-line
02 October 2009 18:46
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

ok,, had a wee idea for a game.. i will post a theme or object for a joke and the next poster will tell a joke involing that theme or object... whether its a joke they know or one they make up lol..

ok, i will give you all the first theme, a dead easy one to get us all started...

i want a joke involving... A BLONDE

**JOKE TELLER SUPPLIES NEXT THEME**
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

02 October 2009 18:48
eaglesonguk
Photographer

Q: Why do Blondes always smile during lightning storms? A: They think their picture is being taken.

Greyhounds

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
02 October 2009 19:08
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

Some race horses are chatting and one of them starts to boast about his track record.
"In the last 15 races, I've won 8 of them!"

Another horse breaks in, "Well in the last 27 races, I've won 19!"

"Oh that's good, but in the last 36 races, I've won 28!", says another, flicking his tail.

At this point, they notice that a greyhound has been sitting there listening.
"I don't mean to boast," says the greyhound, "but in my last 90 races, I've won 88 of them!"

The horses are clearly amazed. "Wow!" says one, after a hushed silence. "A talking dog."

MARRIAGE
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

02 October 2009 19:16
Zehra
Model

that's a joke in itself isn't it???
N'arber canim? :)

02 October 2009 20:37
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian

A married woman and her non married friend are out shopping when they pass by an ann summers store and notice that they are selling kinky leather outfits on sale with free whip and leather mask so they decide to buy one each and surprise their partners that night..

Next day they meet for lunch to compare each others nights,, the non married friend tells of how her boyfriend came home and saw her on the bed in her new leather gear and instantly stripped naked and they had the best sex of their relationship so far...

the married woman looks a little huffed at this so her friend said, "didn't your night go well?". To which the woman replies.. "my husband came home and i was looking hot as hell on all fours on the bed waiting for him.", "he just slapped me on the ass and said 'whats for dinner batman?'"

NEW THEME - "GHOSTS"
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

Jonathan is off-line
04 October 2009 04:42
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

What did the ghost teacher say to her class ?

"Watch the board and I'll go through it again"

New theme: Pirates
Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Jessica Andrews is off-line
04 October 2009 04:44
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

why are prirates called pirates?

because they aarrrrrrr!

SCHOOL
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

04 October 2009 05:19
eaglesonguk
Photographer

Teacher: If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Paddy: Seven! Teacher: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Paddy: Seven! Teacher: Let's try this another way. If I give you two apples and two apples and another two apples, how many apples have you got? Paddy: Six. Teacher: Good. Now if I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Paddy: Seven! Teacher: How on earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven? Paddy: I've already got one rabbit at home now!

Cars.

07 October 2009 12:03
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian

Q: why is a car better than a woman ?

A: you can get into your car every day of the month..

NEXT THEME : FOOD

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
11 October 2009 18:26
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

An ice cream man was found lying dead on the floor of his van this morning, covered with hundreds and thousands sprinkles. Police say that he topped himself.

BEING DRUNK
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Charlotte90 DareMeDD ElleLaura kategrimsby RoxyMendez Winterlilly
azurphotos BOBREEVES chicimages Dave@studio99 Essexjohn jamesboswell nickdandalos redmedia robhillphoto siclews simon007 skymouse sniffer Studio1 Willjamieson