Mornington Crescent

Mornington Crescent

134 posts
2 Dec 2007
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
marshon

Oh really? Unfortunately, though obviously self declared, you are not the final arbiter of game play rulings.
Under the 'injuries and self induced drug coma' byelaws, and I quote, 'a player may, when the mood takes them, operate on a delayed reaction principle whereby he/she may take WEEKS to play a move. This is especially true where such a delay will cause annoyance, irritation or otherwise interfere with the gameplan of any other player'.

Therefore I now (after much consideration), play Osterley and refuse to apologise for doing so.

Self declared final arbitrer of game play rulings??? I'm sorry, I must have missed that forum post. Do tell me where it is so that I can check it for accuracy.

As I'm sure you know, the 24 hour rule does NOT state which 24 hours it refers to. If you had  taken a moment to untwist your knickers before playing you would have realised that bringing in the 'Injuries and self-induced drug coma' byelaws entitles me to take full advantage of the byelaws and as a qualified Drug-Worker I may take several hallucinogens, open up the 'Doors of my perception' find 'the interconnectedness of all things' and play GRAVEL HILL STOP.

Posted 23 Nov 2008
marshon
Photographer
marshon
Lysander

Self declared final arbitrer of game play rulings??? I'm sorry, I must have missed that forum post. Do tell me where it is so that I can check it for accuracy.

As I'm sure you know, the 24 hour rule does NOT state which 24 hours it refers to. If you had  taken a moment to untwist your knickers before playing you would have realised that bringing in the 'Injuries and self-induced drug coma' byelaws entitles me to take full advantage of the byelaws and as a qualified Drug-Worker I may take several hallucinogens, open up the 'Doors of my perception' find 'the interconnectedness of all things' and play GRAVEL HILL STOP.

Do you think they grow magic mushrooms in Stoke Newington ?

Posted 25 Nov 2008
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
marshon

Do you think they grow magic mushrooms in Stoke Newington ?

You'd be better off taking a stroll in the fields around Merthyr Tydfil if that's what your looking for.

[Your a cunning devil, I nearly fell for your ploy and would have played Kew Gardens had I not taken a refreshing sip of Ardbeg and spotted the Immelman Turn in your move].

I shall counter with ACTON CENTRAL.
Posted 25 Nov 2008
JohnD
Photographer
JohnD
Query to the Chairman.

Are parallels allowed to converge under current rules?

If so Hammersmith Southway, if not then it's the much safer bet of Epping.
Posted 26 Nov 2008
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
JohnD

Query to the Chairman.

Are parallels allowed to converge under current rules?

If so Hammersmith Southway, if not then it's the much safer bet of Epping.

Due to the recent death of Humphrey Littleton, we are having to play this game 'Sans Cullottes'. No doubt, when the Conclave meets to find a new Chaiman, we will all be waiting for the 'puff of black smoke' which signifies the election of a new Chairman.

In the meantime I, [This is just my personal opinion], would suggest that you study the works of Alfred Jarry for clarification on this matter.
An appreciation of Pataphysics will show you that 'true' parallels are not only 'allowed' to converge, they MUST.  [Hopefully, the work at CERN will once and for all show that utilising the standard 13 dimension model of play requires the exclusion of the seventh dimension not for out-dated reasons of 'fair-play', but for the structurally integral reason that it does not yet exist and should therefore be discounted from MC play.
Posted 26 Nov 2008
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
While you boys argue I will throw in a Marble Arch and cover it with a Kenington.

Unless you have a triple overland 'passe' someone is gonna miss a turn! LOSERS!

Posted 27 Nov 2008
Edited by regthecat 27 Nov 2008
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
regthecat

While you boys argue I will throw in a Marble Arch and cover it with a Kenington.

Unless you have a triple overland 'passe' someone is gonna miss a turn! LOSERS!

The omission of either an N or an S  [ for Kennington or Kensington ], is going to cost you Mike.

Go and stand in the corner of Kensington Oval for three turns, go back to your last station and Whistle Dixie until Muswell Hill is counterpained by Mudchute.

THREE TIME LOSER!

Posted 24 Dec 2008
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
Bugger!
Posted 2 Jan 2009
CDPstudio
Photographer
CDPstudio

Dear Dale, bet y-, bet you can't guess who I bumped into at the opticians the other day. Thought not! I can't either. Yours sincerely, Mrs Trellis.

RIP Humph!
Posted 25 Jan 2009
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
Bump.....

Clapham Junction and I am throwing a double on it.

NEXT!
Posted 7 April 2009
_Aimee_
Model
_Aimee_
I couldn't help it, I was so curious that I Wikipedia-ed it emoticon
But I'm still no closer to being able to play emoticonlol.
Posted 7 April 2009
_Aimee_
Model
_Aimee_
I take it back. I'm going in at the deep end.

Which rules are we playing under? Because right now I'm at Victoria, and don't want to go the wrong way from here.
Posted 7 April 2009
marshon
Photographer
marshon
Two lots of the game in play at once??!! Jeez, now I will have to think tactically and play ..........

Baker Street

This ploy only works under the Hoffman Amendments, whereby a player may concede a lesser move in one game, to increase their chances of success in the other.

Posted 16 April 2009
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
An interesting play at unification with Upminster/Baker St.

My response is to play West Hampstead.
Posted 17 April 2009
DCox
Photographer
DCox
School boy error!!! so easily trumped with Canning Town

Posted 1 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join