Who do you want to work with?

Who do you want to work with?

405 posts
29 Oct 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
fizzy

No one ever puts me on any lists. I'm well chuffed.

I'd put you on mine if it wasn't against the rules. Fizzy be awesome. smiley
Posted 30 Oct 2011
Artist

I find it tiresome to see the same old, same old in posts like this, if this thread was created a year ago, every subsequent reply would have probably appeared as they are doing now? So, as for originality and perhaps progress, it seems apart from me (as pointed out above) nothing has really changed, no-one is moving on?  

I was actually thinking a lot of new names had been brought up in comparison to a year ago. I was honestly just expecting people would just list off the same 'big' names- we all know who they are. But there are a lot of new names being thrown into the mix which is cool and which is my point...so I have to disagree with you and your opinon that "no one is moving on".

Posted 30 Oct 2011
Woo Hoo yet another list I didn't make it on
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist
Photographer
Artist
Artemis_D5
I was actually thinking a lot of new names had been brought up in comparison to a year ago. I was honestly just expecting people would just list off the same 'big' names- we all know who they are. But there are a lot of new names being thrown into the mix which is cool and which is my point...so I have to disagree with you and your opinon that "no one is moving on".
Yea that's probably true, but perhaps I don't spend as much time around here or take it quite as seriously as you and your team?
Posted 31 Oct 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
gin_and_tonic

Woo Hoo yet another list I didn't make it on

You're on my list, but I wrongly thought you had retired early kiss
Posted 31 Oct 2011
VenusC
Model
VenusC
Nice one dickhead.
Artist
Yea that's probably true, but perhaps I don't spend as much time around here or take it quite as seriously as you and your team?
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist
Jesus christ. And you wonder why more folk don't post in the forums? It's nasty, unnecessary nonsensical remarks like that right there. Lighten up. No-one here is taking things as seriously as you are.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist
Photographer
Artist
VenusC
Nice one dickhead.
That's nice ain't it, you're a bright young thing....anything else?
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist

Excuse me? "My team"  I think your the one taking all this too seriously duuuude.

I take my job seriously yes, but a thread like this naa, I was just joining in on the fun and sharing my opinion.

This thread was plodding along nicely with good input and helpful links until you came along...
Posted 31 Oct 2011
TMG
Photographer
TMG
Changes all the time. At the moment I want to work with Ryo. SHe looks sensational and looks like a blast to work with. Also, as I'm on a wish-list,  Rebecca Tun.

Posted 31 Oct 2011
sirspread
Photographer
sirspread
a few off the top of my head

iveta
Artemis
roswell ivory

allegra
mimi c
melissa tongue
rattusratus

victoria summers
bailey k

alas i think only 2 or 3 are possibilties

Posted 31 Oct 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
Artist... I love the part about how photographers are arrogant on your profile. I like how you've gone out of your way to prove yourself right.

Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist
Photographer
Artist
DialADaisy
Jesus christ. And you wonder why more folk don't post in the forums? It's nasty, unnecessary nonsensical remarks like that right there. Lighten up. No-one here is taking things as seriously as you are.
Sorry but you are quite wrong there, you have taken that remark totally out of context? People don't post in these forums as a rule because whenever they make a point...which they have a right to do so by the way, the usual gang rear their heads, get a little over sensitive and go on the attack for no apparent reason? I'll leave it there, nothing more to say.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist

the usual gang rear their heads, get a little over sensitive and go on the attack for no apparent reason? I'll leave it there, nothing more to say.

To an extent he has a point.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist

Yea, I guess it is and if people find it useful then good luck to them! The point I was trying to make is I find it tiresome to see the same old, same old in posts like this, if this thread was created a year ago, every subsequent reply would have probably appeared as they are doing now? So, as for originality and perhaps progress, it seems apart from me (as pointed out above) nothing has really changed, no-one is moving on? One thing I will agree with you on though is that there are some very talented members who would never choose to post on these forums, they just get on with it! Not talking about myself there by the way....just in case anyone is wondering
Have you not realised that people on public forums will ask the same questions again and again. That is the feature of a website with people with different levels of ability experiance and knowledge and a regular change in membership? You came onto the thread made a nice statement about how every model between hull and lands end was lining up you for a shoot and how it surprised you that there were so many people being unoriginal and inviting people to block you. I must admit I did not exoect such a hostile response to a simple query. Also I did not expect s good number of people to reply as they would not want too, be to busy or not read forums etc. I must admit I was pissed off when I replied as you implied I was disingenuous when creating this thread and I do get sarky when pissed off. Especially when accused of being deceitful. Saying that I had made a thread to boost the ego's of a bunch of people I don't know and disguising it as networking. As I saw it this thread was a bit of fun to name people whom I wanted to work with and maybe find new people I would want to work with. If you did not like the thread why did you bother to post? Really. Is something else pissing you off and you used this as a release? I must admit I found your later posts confusing. If I founf a thread boring, tiresome etc I would just not read them.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join