what do togs do with tfp pics ?

81 posts
1 Jan 2013
if you say so. good day to you
Posted 4 March 2013
CarlaPW
Model
CarlaPW
taking this post away from the contractural side of TFP, I saw a pic on fb (yawn) of a poor girl, g string in the wrong place hands in the air and a stupid look on her face, IMHO this photo was taken when she "wasn't ready" and yet the photo has still managed to make it out there in the public domain and is currently up to nearly 1000 ridiculing comments.
I will only work to my level and will never be ashamed of any photo that makes it out to the public domain but what about the crap ones ie where ur tummy is hangin out a bit or you sneeze? I am more worried about those getting out in public not my tits!

Would any of you photographers object to being asked to guarantee you delete the crap ones and only working with a quantity of good shots from the shoot?

Posted 11 March 2013
GarethC
Photographer
GarethC
As a photographer I wouldnt have a problem in deleting poor images and normally only use images approved by the model but thats just me

Posted 11 March 2013
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
CarlaPW

Would any of you photographers object to being asked to guarantee you delete the crap ones and only working with a quantity of good shots from the shoot?

The problem there Carla is that the definition of 'crap' is subjective.

I bet whoever was asleep in the bedroom when Tracey Emin sauntered in with her camera wishes they hadn't asked her to delete the images with them in it - they'd be world-famous now!!! surprise
Posted 11 March 2013
Mcroshaw
Photographer
Mcroshaw
Most of the models I work with expect me to only post decent quality pics of them. One or two have asked to veto images before I put them online, but that is quite unusual. I get a lot of TFP shoots and one of the reasons for that is that models know I will only put up images of them looking great. If I do use pictures they don't like and they ask me to remove them, I would. I have posted a couple of fun outtakes from shoots on Facebook, where the model is pulling a silly face or something, but I've always checked with the model if thats ok first ( in one case, it wasn't a very flattering pic so we changed the crop slightly ).

Posted 11 March 2013
acme
Photographer
acme
pompeytog
"Togs" do exactly  the same as photographers do with them, we're the same see? 
Posted 11 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join