PHOTO CAPTIONS GAME

PHOTO CAPTIONS GAME

1032 posts
15 Nov 2009
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
As Alice ran into her old friend, the Hatter, she pondered on how well his surgery had gone...
Posted 13 Dec 2009
laylarc
Model
laylarc

..."If I look up into this beautiful Japanse tree with wide, inncent eyes...Nobody will know it was me wot farted!"
Posted 13 Dec 2009
majk
Photographer
majk

No one from the CSI team bought a lottery ticket that day when they responded to that "forgot her parachute accident"-call.
Posted 13 Dec 2009
laylarc
Model
laylarc

"Right, eggs, milk, bannanas, Nescafe.  Hmmmmm, I'm sure I've forgotten something.  Just off to the shops love!"
Posted 13 Dec 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozz..
Ok....RedBull  according to thew adv, it is supposed to give Wings.... but this is a bit too much !!!!
#666666; width: 100px; ">Added #666666; ">Sunday, February 15, 2009
#666666; width: 100px; ">Category #666666; ">Fine Art Nude
#666666; width: 100px; ">Description #666666; ">Crow Shaman
Posted 13 Dec 2009
geebop
Model
geebop
I'm telling you officer i was not being indecent, i have been framed !
Posted 13 Dec 2009
Edited by geebop 13 Dec 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozz..

Although in the bathroom  there was only room for the shower, Gaynor always preferred using it as  a bath tub .
Posted 13 Dec 2009
Edited by MarcelloPozzetti 14 Dec 2009
jmphotos
Photographer
jmphotos

If he points that ****ing camera at me again when I'm not ready I'm going to kill someone
Posted 14 Dec 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Katie thought she fooled the Alcatraz security when suddenly she was in the spotlight again
Posted 14 Dec 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozz..

you can come out... we promise to stop taking the P*** for your Hair cut
Posted 14 Dec 2009
inspired
Photographer
inspired

MMMMM....blackcurrant flavouremoticon

Posted 14 Dec 2009
Minna
Model
Minna

She thought herself quite cunning, using her interest in bridge to disguise the disgraceful effects of her tobacco addiction - stained teeth, belching, bad breath. She was after all a good card player and thought fairly highly of her intelligence.
Posted 14 Dec 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozz..

Yes...she decided never ever again to buy a new dinner table on eBay ..... but was so tempting... it was so cheap !!!!
Posted 14 Dec 2009
Goldbrush
Make Up Artist
Goldbrush
Monica thought she had just enough time to pick the spot on her knee before the next shot....she was wrong
Posted 15 Dec 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Alice soon realised she should have wore a more revealing dress to enhance that myspace angled shot
Posted 16 Dec 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join